Sr. Oracle EBS DeveloperMinneapolis, Minnesota Apply
You will serve as a technical expert in the implementation, creation or enhancement of Sleep Number's financial, HR and Supply Chain systems. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. You’ll join a dedicated team of technologists focused on improving the design, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
- Develop and foster a positive IT / internal Customer partnership.
- Gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements.
- Develop complex, detailed technical designs for new business requirements.
- Develop complex solutions per functional specifications using APIs, Open Interfaces, approved Oracle extensions.
- Experience with solution implementation for modified and new systems: requirements definition, solution design, performance optimization, unit/system/integration testing and go-live support.
- Provide clear communications to management regarding timelines, issues and requirements and personal training needs.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential problem areas in enterprise systems across the organization.
- Techno Functional Engineer with 7+ years of experience implementation and support experience with Oracle EBS 11i or R12.
- Must be well-versed with data models and interfaces for applicable ERP modules.
- Experience in developing interfaces with third party systems.
- Maintain a pulse on emerging technologies and discover opportunities in our current environment.
- Experience working in complex, integrated systems with both upstream and downstream dependencies is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Experience with Oracle APIs, Open Interfaces, Oracle Workflows, BI Publisher, SQL, PL/SQL, JSON, XML, SOAP and REST APIs, shell scripting.
- Experience with J2EE or .NET a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery model.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative