Senior Analyst, Marketing Data AnalyticsMinneapolis, MN Apply
The Senior Analyst, Marketing Data Analytics delivers actionable insights that help the CRM Marketing team drive effective and efficient decision making. This position will formulate and execute recommendations for new strategies, as well as conducting extensive analyses on campaign performance transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights and recommendations to enhance conversion, customer value, engagement, and retention.
Utilize your analytic and investigative skills along with work experience to advance campaign segmentation and produce analytic findings to share out into insights that influence marketing strategies and programs.
- Manage analytics, execution, and performance results of comprehensive CRM Marketing campaigns by producing high performing and personalized campaign lists.
- Develop and share informative, actionable, and concise performance results of CRM Marketing programs including ROI, incrementality, and recommendations.
- Proactively identify new and profitable areas of opportunity for targeting, segmentation, and programs.
- Develop CRM Marketing campaign testing plans, generate hypotheses, and assess performance.
- Support statistical modeling implementation and maintenance developed by our Consumer Insights team.
- Make insightful, sharable, and easily digested recommendations based on analytics and findings.
- Manage, prioritize and fulfill ad hoc analysis.
- Work extensively with CRM managers to inform and provide guidance relating to program strategy.
- 6+ years of quantitative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, ideally in a quantitative field
- Advanced Degree preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced working knowledge of analytical, direct mail, and email principles including sample size, statistical significance, design of experiments, segmentation, and key performance metrics.
- Proven analytical skills in data mining, advanced SAS programming, data manipulation, data summarization, and presentation development and visualization.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to extract, combine, organize, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Proficiency in experiment design, A/B testing, segmentation, regression and basic statistics.
- Ability to draw conclusions/insights and clearly communicate implications and recommendations for CRM team and Marketing leadership action.
- Experience implementing and utilizing predictive models.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, particularly in ambiguous or complex situations.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to details and time management with ability to quality control while meeting deadlines.
- Analytical software skills: SAS Enterprise Guide or SAS 9.4.
- Experience in digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, a plus.
- Prior digital or email analytics, a plus.
- Understanding of retail operations, a plus.
- Familiarity with Siebel CRM, OBIEE, Business Insights, Power BI, a plus.
Working Conditions (if applicable):
- Standard office environment
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative