Scrum MasterMinneapolis, MN Apply
Sleep Number IT Enterprise Analytics Platform team is looking for a Scrum Master for two of our Scrum teams. You should have the knowledge that comes from a certification and a track record of successfully applying that knowledge to cultivate world-class teams. Your passion for Agile principles and Scrum is infectious and inspires the teams to engage, inspect, adapt, and continuously improve. You are highly organized with positive energy that fosters a great team dynamic and the strong interactions that define a winning team. You don’t need to know the engineering details, but you do have a great respect for the engineering craft.
- Facilitates relevant Scrum ceremonies
- Ensures sprint commitment is clear, well defined, and planned for success
- Continuously monitors sprint health, identifies gaps, misses, and risks leading to adjustment discussions that are productive and consensus driven
- Manages Jira configuration, dashboards, metrics, and workflow to ensure clarity and full transparency regarding sprint health and team performance against commitment
- Creates and facilitates engaging retro exercises which result in actionable items that lead to continuous improvement
- Guides the scrum team on organization and how to improve scrum and Agile practices
- Anticipates and addresses potential or actual impediments to team delivery (cultural barriers, logistic challenges)
- Fosters engagement and close cooperation across all team members encouraging cross-training and team support
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems may be raised without fear
Key Performance Indicators:
- Scrum team predictability and velocity improvements over time
- Transparency level of scrum team work in progress and completed work
- Business partner communications
- Team member evaluations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Scrum Master Certification (Scrum Alliance CSM)
- 2+ Years as a dedicated Scrum Master for software engineering teams
- Data engineering experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong organization, planning, and preparation skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and results oriented
- Experience with Agile management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with enterprise software development
- Enjoy solving problems and are able to resolve conflicts through strong mediation skills.
- Communicate clearly and have the ability to deliver complex messages and teach new concepts.
- Are motivated and driven, and have the ability to influence and drive teams to success using Agile/Scrum practices
- Excellent team building and employee relationship skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow through on issues to resolution
Working Conditions (if applicable):
- Standard office environment
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative