Scrum Master - MarketingApply
Sleep Number team members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 13 million lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation. #TeamSleepNumber
Sleep Number Digital Engineering team is looking for a Scrum Master for our Digital Engineering team. This person will have the knowledge that comes from a certification and a track record of successfully applying that knowledge to cultivate world-class teams. Your passion for Agile principles and Scrum is infectious and inspires the teams to engage, inspect, adapt, and continuously improve. You are highly organized with positive energy that fosters a great team dynamic and the strong interactions that define a winning team.
- Facilitates relevant Scrum ceremonies
- Ensures sprint commitment is clear, well defined, and planned for success
- Continuously monitors sprint health, identifies gaps, misses, and risks leading to adjustment discussions that are productive and consensus driven
- Manages Jira configuration, dashboards, metrics, and workflow to ensure clarity and full transparency regarding sprint health and team performance against commitment
- Creates and facilitates engaging retro exercises which result in actionable items that lead to continuous improvement
- Guides the scrum team on organization and how to improve scrum and Agile practices
- Anticipates and addresses potential or actual impediments to team delivery (cultural barriers, logistic challenges)
- Fosters engagement and close cooperation across all team members encouraging cross-training and team support
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems may be raised without fear
- 2+ years as a dedicated Scrum Master for software engineering teams
- Ecommerce experience a plus
- Strong organization, planning, and preparation skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and results oriented
- Experience with Agile management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with enterprise software development
- Enjoy solving problems and are able to resolve conflicts through strong mediation skills
- Communicate clearly and have the ability to deliver complex messages and teach new concepts.
- Ability to influence and drive teams to success using Agile/Scrum practices
- Excellent team building and relationship building skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow through on issues to resolution
- Ability to travel up to 5%.
Pay & Benefits
WELLBEING AT SLEEP NUMBER, WITH SLEEP AT THE CENTER
Improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep starts with you. We strive to infuse wellbeing into all aspects of our culture championing your emotional, financial, career, community, and physical health.
By joining Team Sleep Number, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive wellbeing package including, but not limited to comprehensive health plan options, 401(k) Plan with discretionary company match, incentive eligibility paid time off and much more:
- A free Sleep Number 360® Smart Bed for team members, and additional product discounts for friends and family throughout the year.
- Emotional wellbeing resources to help you balance life, such as free access to therapy, family care concierge and discounted childcare.
- Financial support when you need it the most - paid parental leave, time to recover from an illness or injury, and saving for lifes expected & unexpected adventures.
- Opportunities for connection in and outside of work through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, and volunteerism in our communities.
- Career development supported by our tuition reimbursement program. and continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate roles.
Safety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting customers and team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local laws.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is Sleep Number’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities during the application process, consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting medical or religious documentation where applicable and permissible by law. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the selection process, including if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to access open roles here.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative