Sales Promotions InternApply
The Sales Promotions Intern will work on a special project within the promotions department. Utilizing data analytics, the intern will develop and present a recommended plan to evolve our promotional effectiveness. This may include core promotions, special offers, and our discount management process. Join our Promotions Team for a 12-week internship experience to bring new ideas to the table and enhance existing programs in effort to drive business growth, attract new customers to the brand, and build a lead pipeline.
- Work with the Promotions team to showcase your knowledge on providing insights and recommendations on our promotional effectiveness.
- Perform competitive analysis to benchmark promotional programs and assess KPI’s
- Build analysis on the success of our promotional offerings and/or discount management process
- Capture and present all learning and recommendations to senior level sales leaders
- Leverage digital tools to advance promotional capabilities
- Develop business cases and ROI on new promotional offerings.
- Assess and look for areas to improve the current segmented promotional initiatives
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks, using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Highly motivated to succeed, fast learner, team player with positive attitude
- High level of integrity, professional attitude, reliable and dependable
- Strong analytical, structured problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook). Aptitude for learning new technologies and systems
- Currently enrolled at an accredited university; must be at a Junior or Senior level student
- Working towards completion of Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- Required GPA of 3.0
- Two years of completed coursework by May 2021
Additional Program Details
- Competitive compensation
- Full intern summer events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences.
- Campus Ambassador opportunities
No other jobs are related to this one but you can stillView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative