Sales Operations AnalystApply
The Sales Operations Analyst role will work primarily with the Sales Operations team in supporting accurate and actionable reporting and visualizations for sales leadership and customer facing sales teams. The Sales Operations Analyst will be a subject matter expert in sales KPIs including operational excellence metrics, productivity metrics and outlier reporting.
- Deliver dashboards and reporting for sales leadership and customer facing teams (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- Address data and KPI questions/concerns from sales leadership and customer facing teams including discovery of the topic, researching the topic and providing a response to the requestor using reporting platforms (Insight, PowerBI, etc.).
- Operationalize business reporting for the retail sales organization to guide and drive sales
- Design, develop and present analysis, insights, and recommendations to partners across the organization to drive business decisions and recommend enhancements to improve the sales experience for existing and potential customers
- Analyze and make a correlation between different data sources
- Regular review of dashboards and usage to provide recommendation on curation/maintenance of the most effective dashboards
- Develop business cases to support strategic cross functional initiatives based on analysis and insights
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, reporting and derive insights using data spanning a variety of data sources
- Identify and make recommendations for simplification and automation in reporting and analysis
- 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2+ years retail experience, retail store support, phone/chat sales or related area
- Analytics experience and or experience in translating reporting and analytics into a business story with clear take-aways and business opportunities particularly supporting a sales function
- Strong computer skills required: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience with Business Insights, PowerBI analytics tools
- Critical thinking skills to evaluate processes, cross functional inputs, and data to drive actions and decisions
- Strong analytic skills. Can gather and analyze data independently and quickly see trends to drive action
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to present ideas and recommendations to a wide variety of audiences
- Interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and influence decisions with key leaders
- Team oriented and ability to work in an integrated and cross-functional organization
- Demonstrated understanding of the sales function including instore, phone, chat, and online retail experience
- Comfortable learning and using CRM tools to manage customers
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple projects in an organized and timely manner
- Thrives in fast paced environment and enjoys daily accountability
- Office environment
- Ability to travel if needed
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative