Manager, Experience MarketingApply
Sleep Number team members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 13 million lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation. #TeamSleepNumber
This role will be the key program manager to deliver ongoing immersive digital experiences in store and brand activations,overtly position the Sleep Number brand as the leader in Sleep Health byshifting the way people think about and experience Health & Wellness.
This organizational savvy leader will partner across the enterprise (Digital team, Operations, IT, Product & Marketing) and is adept at managing complexity and comfortable with ambiguity. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker, skilled at combining physical and digital experiences through compelling digital content, interactive technology and leveraging consumer trends and insights. Critical to this role is staying current with technology innovations and experiences, developing competent base knowledge of retail categories and customer behaviors, and being a passionate advocate for break through experience design.
- Research innovative experience technologies and disruptive capabilities across industries to develop and test new ideas in store and events. Vet for roll out and operationalize.
- Key input for business cases, goals, and secures resources, of all interactive initiatives.
- Alignment and input from key cross-functional stakeholders (Sales Operations, Product, Digital Team, Training, Marketing and IT) to advance from concept to full launch.
- Manage external agency and internal resources to develop, test and roll out interactive experiences and sales tools for stores and events.
- Establishes clear accountability and transition hand-offs with partners such as IT, training, change management, end users, managers, and sales leadership to ensure high quality solution design that includes user experience, support and maintenance.
- Drives end-user engagement through delivery of a high-quality experience and proper pacing and sequencing of capability advancements to ensure adoption.
- Partner with IT to ensure all experiences are connected and supported for seamless reporting and analysis of usage, effectiveness, and performance.
- Ongoing reporting, development and content creation for all in store interactive experiences.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in interactive digital content in retail and or brand activations.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Retail or Marketing, or higher equivalent experience.
- Team:Directs, manages and prioritizes work for external development agencies and internal partners.
- Cross-functional:Change leadership that is required in a fast-moving, high-growth brand. Build constructive and effective relationships with key business partners.
- Partner with store teams for feedback and insights, while having a strong focus on the customer.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Highly accountable and proactively seeks creative solutions to overcome obstacles and improve processes.
- Innovative tech centric mindset: Helpful (working knowledge of AR/VR/AI)
- Demonstrated financial acumen & budget management.
- Interpersonal skills to influence across departments in a matrixed organization.
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Ability to articulate creative direction, as well as receive creative feedback.
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
Pay & Benefits
WELLBEING AT SLEEP NUMBER, WITH SLEEP AT THE CENTER
Improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep starts with you. We strive to infuse wellbeing into all aspects of our culture championing your emotional, financial, career, community, and physical health.
By joining Team Sleep Number, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive wellbeing package including, but not limited to comprehensive health plan options, 401(k) Plan with discretionary company match, incentive eligibility paid time off and much more:
- A free Sleep Number 360® Smart Bed for team members, and additional product discounts for friends and family throughout the year.
- Emotional wellbeing resources to help you balance life, such as free access to therapy, family care concierge and discounted childcare.
- Financial support when you need it the most - paid parental leave, time to recover from an illness or injury, and saving for lifes expected & unexpected adventures.
- Opportunities for connection in and outside of work through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, and volunteerism in our communities.
- Career development supported by our tuition reimbursement program. and continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate roles.
Safety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting customers and team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local laws.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is Sleep Number’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities during the application process, consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting medical or religious documentation where applicable and permissible by law. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the selection process, including if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to access open roles here.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative