Retail Interactive Program ManagerApply
The Retail Interactive Program Manager will be the key program manager to deliver ongoing immersive and integrated digital experiences in store and brand activations overtly positioning the Sleep Number brand as the leader in Sleep Health by shifting the way people think about and experience Health & Wellness.
An organizational savvy leader, the Retail Interactive Program Manager will partner across the enterprise (Digital, Operations, IT, Product & Marketing) and is adept at managing complexity and comfortable with ambiguity. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker, skilled at combining physical and digital experiences through compelling digital content, interactive technology and leveraging consumer trends and insights. Critical to this role is staying current with technology innovations and experiences, developing competent base knowledge of retail categories and customer behaviors, and being a passionate advocate for break through experience design. #li-remote
- Research innovative and integrated experience technologies and disruptive capabilities across industries to develop and test new ideas in store and events. Vet for roll out and operationalize.
- Key input for business cases, goals, and secures resources, of all integrated interactive initiatives.
- Alignment and input from key cross-functional stakeholders (Sales Operations, Product, Digital Team, Training, Marketing and IT) to advance from concept to full launch.
- Manage external agency and internal resources to develop, test and roll out interactive experiences and sales tools for stores and events.
- Establishes clear accountability and transition hand-offs with partners such as IT, Training, Change Management, end users, managers, and sales leadership to ensure high quality solution design that includes user experience, support and maintenance.
- Drives end-user engagement through delivery of a high-quality experience and proper pacing and sequencing of capability advancements to ensure adoption.
- Partner with IT to ensure all experiences are connected and supported for seamless reporting and analysis of usage, effectiveness, and performance.
- Ongoing reporting, development and content creation for all in store interactive experiences.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in interactive digital content in retail and or brand activations.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Retail or Marketing, or higher equivalent experience.
- Directs, manages and prioritizes work for external development agencies and internal partners.
- Exercises change leadership that is required in a fast-moving, high-growth brand. Build constructive and effective relationships with key business partners.
- Partners with store teams for feedback and insights, while having a strong focus on the customer.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Highly accountable and proactively seeks creative solutions to overcome obstacles and improve processes.
- Innovative tech centric mindset including working knowledge of AR/VR/AI
- Demonstrates financial acumen & budget management.
- Possesses interpersonal skills to influence across departments in a matrixed organization including strong presentation & communication skills.
- Ability to articulate creative direction, as well as receive creative feedback.
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- This role is open to a fully remote worker. Otherwise, the role will sit at Sleep Number Headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative