Recruitment Social Media Marketing SpecialistApply
To ensure everyone knows Sleep Number, and how improved sleep can improve their life, you work closely with the Sr. Program Manager – Recruitment Marketing to develop the social content strategy & project manage all corresponding creative projects supporting Talent Acquisition.
You love project managing creative development and are a strong strategic thinker for both written & visual social content. You have a passion for Social Media and a productive curiosity dedicated to advancing our social content strategy (includes all social creative). You’ll also act as the voice of the organization to our social communities with the goal of enticing candidates to see Sleep Number as their career destination. All while you will thrive in a fast-paced work environment and demonstrate strong project management skills while balancing multiple projects simultaneously.
Content Creation Execution
- Partner with Sr. Program Manager to develop innovative and value/urgency creative strategies that advance social platforms and support our employee value proposition.
- Project manage all Social creative projects from ideation through to execution.
- Demonstrate social thought-leadership and provide strategic ideas at internal & external stakeholder meetings.
- Maintain strong relationships with Marketing, Creative, PR and Internal Communications as well as external vendors; partner to produce assets (e.g., copy, videos, photos, etc.) for all recruiting channels including:
- Paid and organic social ads
- Blog articles
- Social videos
- Job descriptions
- Employee spotlights/testimonials
- Ongoing social platform spec changes (i.e. Indeed/Glassdoor cover photo, banner ads, etc.)
- Internal Channels (SleepFeed, “The Wink”, etc.)
- Engage with interested candidates through our Talent Community connected to our career site to share content, job updates, hiring areas, etc.
- Execute through Sleep Number’s existing digital channels and sites content, maximizing effectiveness and keeping the content fresh and engaging. Partner with Sr. Program Manager to assess future enhancements and overall site effectiveness.
- Develop and support a recruiting-focused asset library so Sleep Number has the right content in the right channels at the right time.
- Lead execution & maintenance of monthly social content calendar; includes LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blog, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Project manage creative brief development and update internal creative documents. Follow creative process timeline, and represent team during internal Creative Review meetings, as applicable.
- Monitor and ensure on-going alignment with Sleep Number brand standards in close partnership with marketing and creative teams.
- Educate and support recruiters on digital, marketing and social media concepts.
- Assist national and local recruitment marketing social media outreach and, manage our digital communities on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other digital/social platforms as needed.
- Support brand reputation on all relevant social communities. Respond to comments/reviews in a timely manner. Summarize themes and share with appropriate stakeholders.
Reporting & ROI Analysis
- Partner with internal and external agency partners to develop recap reports, and partner with Sr. Program Manager to ensure insights are incorporated into future plans and creative; track against clearly defined KPIs.
- Provide recommendations for strategic elements and tactics to support candidate flow and engagement.
- Meet deadlines and effectively translate data into strategic storytelling.
- 2-4 years social media, communications, marketing, PR or related background required
- Agency experience preferred, but not required
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, integrated marketing, or social media
- Strong project management experience and organizational skills required
- Able to be flexible and to handle multiple projects in an organized, timely manner required
- Strategic alignment to overarching brand pillars while support employee value proposition
- Able to provide a creative lens by being able to take a concept and turn it into an executable element/tactic
- Photoshop experience preferred
- Social media/online writing & posting experience; working knowledge of social media platforms required
- Talent Acquisition experience/interest preferred
- Ability to manage external partners and vendors; must be comfortable monitoring and inspecting deliverables as well as closely managing a budget
- Strong computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite; especially Excel, Adobe Creative Suite
- Consumer products or retail experience preferred
- Photography and video production skills a plus
- Able to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines and work independently
- Able to work well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Able to follow schedules and complete required documentation and reports
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Able to tactfully make decisions based on what’s best for the customer
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative