React Engineer (Senior Level) - RemoteMinneapolis, MN Apply
The React Engineer (Senior Level) - Remote brings the creative vision and strategy for SleepNumber.com to life and creating an exceptional user experience with the Sleep Number brand that furthers consideration, conversion, and brand evangelism. This is a senior level role with the expectation that the right candidate possesses the technical skill set and leadership ability to mentor and teach others.
- Engineer, test and deploy pages, modules and other web experiences to support the Digital Marketing department's goals, strategies, and objectives.
- Enhance the e-commerce platform to enable new capabilities and efficiencies to our business users and development teams
- Promote excellence in stability, deployment confidence, and security across the e-commerce platform codebase
- Leverage best-in-class standards and technology to maximize the performance of platforms and applications
- Write unit, integration and functional tests using applicable modern testing framework
- Assist others on engineering team by providing technical guidance
- Share best practices to solve technical challenges
- Embrace the Agile principles and methodologies
- Encourage personal growth and excellence through code review process
- Be unfailingly kind
- 4 years professional experience with ReactJS. Rails is also preferred
- Experience with responsive design and development
- Demonstrated ability to mentor others through technical challenges
- Strong experience with version control programs (git)
- Knowledge of Agile principles and SCRUM methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent team building and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree Software Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience and demonstrated development skills
- Open to candidates who are 100% remote to Sleep Number HQ
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative