Program Manager, Health SolutionsApply
Individuality is our foundation at Sleep Number. Our purpose driven company is comprised of over 4,800 passionate team members who are dedicated to our mission of improving lives by individualizing sleep experiences. Our 360® smart beds provide each sleeper with adjustable, personalized comfort for proven quality sleep. We have improved more than 13 million lives as we strive to advance society's wellbeing through higher quality sleep.
Sleep science and data are the core of our innovations. Our award-winning 360 smart beds benefit from our proprietary SleepIQ® technology - learning from over 9 billion hours of highly accurate sleep data - to provide effortless comfort and individualized sleep health insights, including your daily SleepIQ® score.
We are seeking a Program Manager - Health Solutions to join our quickly growing distributed team. Reporting to the Vice President, SleepIQ Health, the Program Manager will proactively oversee health and wellness focused research and technology development within a fast-paced, and high-growth environment. They will manage multiple concurrent workstreams, coordinating across research, product design, development, and deployment. This role will closely and proactively collaborate with internal and external cross functional teams, including academic and clinical research institutions.
The Program Manager - Health Solutions is responsible for end-to-end program effectiveness, offering strategic guidance, while ensuring proper communication between interdependent teams. The incumbent will develop evaluation methods to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement as well as manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Design, manage and actively execute scientific and health focused programs and activities to progress the capabilities of the SleepIQ technology platform, including the 360 Smart bed.
- Partner with cross functional team members and other key stakeholders to develop, manage, and communicate an integrated and comprehensive program plan, including areas of integration, dependencies, milestones, and status.
- Manage internal partnership with research, product design, development, and deployment teams, as well as building and managing relationships with external academic and clinical research institutions.
- Partner with consumer and clinical research teams, product development, and management throughout product lifecycle to ensure execution excellence and delivery schedules.
- Partner with external design, development, and communication agencies from conception to launch.
- Evaluate success of programs by preparing and analyzing statistics on overall results to identify areas for process and performance improvement.
- 5+ years in a program management, with a focus on health or medical device digital capabilities
- Experience in full life cycle product development, leveraging various planning methods and tools
- Experience in managing clinical research and development preferred
- Experience in programs focused on sleep is preferred
- Continuous improvement track record of identifying opportunities and driving changes to positively impact recruiting resultsAbility to partner,build rapport and communicate effectively with a variety of different audiences, including business, academic, and clinical partners both internally and externally
- Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Ability to adapt approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Proven experience leading through ambiguity.
- Excellent communication, follow-up, and organizational skills.
- Ability to build, foster and leverage relationships to improve results for the business overall
- Ability to instill trust and maintain a high-level of confidentiality.
- Occasional travel is required
- Availability during non-core business hours (nights/weekends)
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“We have the freedom of a start-up to explore new technology and methods, backed by a strong company like Sleep Number.”Abhishek, Director of Analytics