Professional, Talent AcquisitionApply
The 5000+ team members at Sleep Number are part of a passionate, purpose driven culture that is focused on improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on customer wellbeing, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellness is considered, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
Our Sleep Number 360® smart beds have improved 13 million + lives since our introduction to the industry in 1987. With team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores representatives to home delivery technicians, to our customer service to headquarters professionals, our team enables us to be a sleep innovation leader. Our annual revenue in 2020 was $1.86 billion which enables us to further invest in innovation, our people, and our community. #TeamSleepNumber
Sleep Number’s Talent Acquisition team and business is growing! This team is critical to delivering on our Company mission to improve lives by individual sleep experiences, and the role of Talent Acquisition Professional is accountable for independently consulting on and recruiting for a variety of roles, including individual contributors and managers for our high-volume business areas.
- Provides subject matter consultation to the hiring manager & Business Partner to align on the resource need.
- Contributes to the development of and implements effective recruiting strategy plan that impacts the ROI of the overall business (i.e. workload, candidate flow, quality of hire, etc.)
- Proactively approach talent acquisition challenges and gain market intelligence/ hiring trends to stay competitive.
- Proactively source & build a pipeline of candidates through networking, cold-calling, and other various social tools (LinkedIn, Indeed, ATS, Job Boards, Social/Digital channels, etc.)
- Leads talent acquisition initiatives and projects in support of business until goals
- Create and conduct regular business reviews with business leadership
- Identify qualified candidates through competency-based phone screens, while accurately representing Sleep Number
- Ensure interview teams are equipped to interview on behalf of Sleep Number through regular coaching and training
- Serves as a change champion in support of Talent Acquisition initiatives and implementations
- Partner with the interview team, Talent Acquisition Coordinator team, business partners, and candidates to own the experience from application to offer.
- Provide onboarding support and role model best practices across Talent Acquisition
- Services as a mentor and provides indirect leadership to junior recruiters and/or contractors
- Manage Applicant Tracking Systems to ensure information and data is accurate and up to date
- Lead and/or participate in cross functional HR project work as a subject matter expert
- Actively looks for process improvements, brings ideas forwards, and implements as appropriate
- Multiple positions and levels of this role starting at 3+ years in a full life cycle Recruiting (Talent Acquisition) role, with exposure to working across a variety of functions & locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR (or related field), preferred or equivalent work experience required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Advanced candidate sourcing & talent assessment skills; builds and maintains internal and external networks
- Ability to partner, influence, and instill trust with mid-level business leaders
- Develop & execute action plans that tie to the needs of the business
- Ability to analyze and interpret talent acquisition data, recognize trends, and make recommendations
- Strong presentation skills
- Stay up to date on legal and compliance aspects of interviewing and hiring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to appropriately tailor messages
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures, and mentor others
- Demonstrates high integrity and can maintain confidentiality and use appropriate discretion
- Customer service orientation
- Interest in learning and commitment to continuous improvement for both self and others
- Proven research skills using LinkedIn is preferred, familiarity with other Social Networking channels is a plus
- Various ATS systems (prefer Workday knowledge) & experience with background check vendors
- Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be able to speak on the phone for up to 8 hours per day
- Must be able to sit or stand at a desk, in front of a computer for up to 8 hours per day
Pay & Benefits
WELLBEING AT SLEEP NUMBER, WITH SLEEP AT THE CENTER
Improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep starts with you. We strive to infuse wellbeing into all aspects of our culture championing your emotional, financial, career, community, and physical health.
By joining our team, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive wellbeing package including, but not limited to comprehensive health plan options, 401(k) Plan with discretionary company match, incentive eligibility paid time off and much more:
- A free Sleep Number 360® Smart Bed for team members, and additional product discounts for friends and family throughout the year.
- Emotional wellbeing resources to help you balance life, such as free access to therapy, family care concierge and discounted childcare.
- Financial support when you need it the most - paid parental leave, time to recover from an illness or injury, and saving for life's expected & unexpected adventures.
- Opportunities for connection in and outside of work through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, and volunteerism in our communities.
- Career development supported by our tuition reimbursement program. and continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate roles.
Safety is a top priority for Sleep Number customers and team members. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place based on the roles & responsibilities, consistent with CDC guidelines and state/local laws, and include protective equipment, social distance guidelines, and sanitizing/disinfecting/cleaning procedures executed. In roles that are not essential to in-person work, the option may exist to work remotely and attend meeting(s) virtually. This may include portions or the entirety of the interview process.
Office safety, security, and crisis support is in place to protect Sleep Number people, products, and properties. Security and Asset Protection collaborates with internal partners to develop and deliver safety and security training, while providing guidance on facility design and process development.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative