Principal Cloud ArchitectApply
We are on the hunt for a talented Principal Cloud Architect to manage our company's cloud architecture and position in cloud environments. You will play a strategic role in maintaining all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to be effective in this role. This role is open to a remote worker, otherwise will reside at our Headquarters location in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to help implement and monitor company's cloud privacy policies.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Technical expert when it comes to all things Cloud
- Responsible for building and owning the enterprise cloud strategy and roadmap
- Evangelist in the company for cloud adoption
- Ability to consult to resolve issues
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant field required. Masters degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience designing, executing, and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Experience with migrating enterprise applications to Cloud
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
- Experience with GCP and/or OCI.
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative