Outbound Sales ProfessionalApply
The Outbound Sales Professional is responsible for meeting established sales goals by understanding customer needs and matching them to product solutions, while utilizing the Selling by Numbers sales process. This position serves as the primary contact for Customer Sales Center sales opportunities.
- Initiate outbound calls, manually and dialer enabled, as needed to close sales.
- Answer incoming calls from prospects in order to close sales.
- Initiate and respond to customer e-mails as needed to close sales.
- Utilize Selling by Numbers sales process to guide customer interactions.
- Effectively explain product and promotional details.
- Exceed sales goals as established by the sales leadership team.
- Work in accordance with company safety policies and standards of conduct.
- 2 Years consumer sales experience, preferably in an outbound call center environment.
- Prefer some automated dialer experience.
- Minimum H.S. Diploma or GED. AA Preferred.
- Demonstrated problem solving and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to maintain proper phone etiquette, demonstrate patience and consistently strive for a positive attitude to facilitate calm, positive and productive conversations with customers.
- Must be able to understand written and verbal instruction in English, as well as demonstrate proficient ability to speak English.
- Must have ability to work independently while maintaining high level of productivity; self-motivated.
- Proficient computer skills required (data entry, email, customer relationship management software).
- Must be able to work in a team environment and develop positive relationships with coworkers.
- Must be able to sit 8.0 hours or more per shift and utilize standard office equipment such as a computer, keyboard and phone.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including evenings and weekends.
No other jobs are related to this one but you can stillView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative