Order Management SpecialistApply
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for order fulfillment processes and understands the end to end ordering process. This person engages with cross-functional partners as the order processing expert to provide recommendations for quick decision making. Additionally, this person understands order impact to the organization and assists in communicating statuses to consumers and internal business partners; workload prioritization and identifying resource needs.
- Responsible managing Sales and Service orders that are unable to process in the system.
- Responsible for researching financial disputes and other related customer issues
- Primary communication conduit between Customer Service and key order processing partners including Plants, Bedding Collection team, Home Delivery, Logistics, IT and Materials Management
- Subject Matter Expert on order processing systems and provides insight and recommendations to business leaders
- Assists in prioritization of order workload, understands business priorities and impact and identifies resource needs accordingly in order to meet goals
- Streamlines processes to support the customer experience for order fulfillment, which may include understanding moderately complex financial and systems issues
- Represent Order Management on project teams as needed
- Prefer Associate’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Technology
- 2+ years customer service experience with an understanding of the relationship between order processing and the impact on customers
- Prefer 1+ year Select Comfort experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Agile, able to shift priorities day to day in order to meet business needs
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Ability to build queries and represent data effectively using Excel
- Fair business acumen, including general understanding of accounting and IT principles
- General understanding of the life cycle of an order
- General understanding of products and components
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver difficult messages when warranted
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative