Operations Process Specialist - Field ServicesApply
The Field Services Process Specialist will deliver ongoing support for Field Services processes. In this role, you will support growth of new processes and initiatives while ensuring steadiness to our existing operational process with an emphasis on continuous improvement. This role is accountable for completing daily operations activities, customer and technician experience process documents. This individual will sever as a subject matter expert for support partners to cross functional work streams related to Field Services operations.
- Support, create and document current and future operating processes.
- Support the growth of new business models by providing project management applications to key initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to solve process gaps.
- Advocate on behalf of our Technician and customer experience.
- Create or improve current process documentation for Field Services standard operating procedures.
- Support daily activities, including prioritization of workloads, answer questions and concerns, assist in resolving processes questions for the field and corporate support teams.
- Identify and share trends with Field Service leaders and core working groups.
- Apply critical thinking and continuous improvement to current business processes.
- Drive continuous improvement by monitoring performance of initiatives and influencing field leaders.
- Identify ways to eliminate redundancies or non-value-added work to streamline corporate operations between cross functional teams.
- Four-year BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in analyst, project management or supervisory related field preferably in supply chain, logistics/routing, retail or delivery scheduling
- Takes action/initiative; self-driven; makes decisions with little direction.
- Flexible/adaptable to the changing needs of the work environment; demonstrates ability to prioritize multiple projects and/or deadlines.
- Collaborates; takes partners when needed; builds cross-functional peer group.
- Strong follow-up, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver difficult messages when warranted.
- Advanced problem-solving skills: ability to find creative solutions.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Visio; PowerBI experience a plus.
- Resiliency to embrace challenges and strive to find creative solutions.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative