New Product Introduction Sales and Services Associate Manager
When a customer buys one of our smart beds, it’s just the beginning. You’ll cultivate relationships, solve challenges and share your passion for wellness and quality sleep.
- Full-time First/Second Shift
- Entry Level
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
We’re looking for a special kind of customer service professional. See if you have the right mix of traits.
- Good Listener
“I have never worked for a company that has so many opportunities for career advancement. I’ve received three promotions since I began my career here.”Justin, Service Recovery Specialist
New Product Introduction team is responsible for driving operational excellence through the new product introduction cycle across all customer facing teams, sales, home delivery and service. Key accountabilities for the New Product Introduction Sales and Services Associate Manager will be gathering business and operational input, advancing team member and customer experience with new product, and maintaining one source of truth for product information across the sales and service organizations. The New Product Introduction Sales and Services Associate Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams to gather input on design, experience, and voice of customer to improve the experience across the full suite product portfolio. Deliverables will include product launch content support, streamlined execution, improved customer and team member experience pre and post launch, and operational advancement in pace with product advancements.
- Works with leaders and subject matter experts to understand the end to end integrated product experience across all customer facing teams
- Support all product development initiatives on behalf of customer facing teams, including SleepIQ, mattress, base, furniture, bedding and component designs.
- Act as customer facing experience subject matter expert to product team through voice of customer and voice of team member to streamline execution and deliver the brand promise.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including Knowledge Management, Communications, Training and Customer Relationship Center to ensure one source of truth for all product content and efficient and effective launch activities.
- Acts as product content expert for knowledge management to ensure content remains up to date with current design.
- Manage and support launch readiness across customer facing teams.
- Provide post launch assessments to drive product advancements and deliver on business objectives.
- Collaborate with SleepIQ in design, development, test, release, and patch of sales, home delivery, and service tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field or commensurate professional experience
- 2-4 years of experience in project management, product development or content creation.
- Strong written communication skills including strong acumen in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter with ability to think strategically & tactically in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Team-oriented and strong interpersonal skills; ability to build trust, rapport and influence others within the team and cross-functional teams
- Ability to multitask efficiently and work with complexity
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at general project management practices
Rewards & Benefits
Full benefits within 30 days; we’ve got you covered mind, body and soul
Competitive hourly rate; annual incentive plan; 401(k) plan + match
Small, close-knit team that feels like family; everyone is committed to providing the highest level of customer service
Set schedule, paid company holidays and paid time off
Prepare for future opportunities at Sleep Number with our tuition reimbursement program
Discounts on our innovative, award-winning products that truly make a difference in customers’ lives
The Application Experience
Applying for a position with Sleep Number? Here’s a quick overview of the process and some tips to help you be successful.
Complete an online application
Get to know us better
- You’ll spend about 30 minutes talking to one of our recruiters on the phone; they will share more information about our company and culture as well as the role and its requirements. They will also ask some questions about your previous experience.
- You’ll have the chance to talk through your work history, how you’ve made an impact in the past and why you’re interested in joining our team
- Have dedicated time available without disruptions
- Relax and be yourself; we value individuals!
- Take the time to tell your story (work experience, what gives you a sense of purpose at work)
- Spend some time thinking about questions you have for us
- After this step, your recruiter will let you know if you’re moving to the next step
- Congrats! You’re moving ahead in the process and are meeting with the hiring leader and (if applicable) others in the team. Depending on the role, this interview may be in-person or via video chat.
- Tell me about a time you exceeded a customer’s expectations
- Tell me about a time when you had to admit to your leader that you weren’t very good at something.
- Describe when or where you learned the most about your stengths and weaknesses
- Talk with your recruiter about how to prepare
- Relax and be yourself; we value individuals!
- Be on time and dress professionally (even for a video chat)
- Be ready to share how much you’ve learned about Sleep Number
- Spend some time thinking about questions you have about us
We’ll ask you a series of behavior-based interview questions trying to gauge whether you’re a good fit for the role and the team. Here are some examples:
After the interview
- Your recruiter will follow-up so you know what to expect; in some cases, there may be additional interviews
- If you’re selected for the position:
- Your recruiter will work with you on your offer and start date
- Certain roles require additional steps between the offer and start date (e.g., background check); if that’s the case your recruiter will provide more information
- Your recruiter will follow up with you regularly before your first day
About our Location
Sr. Manager, Digital ServicesMinneapolis, Minnesota
Digital Services AnalystMinneapolis, Minnesota
Customer Care Real Time AdministratorJefferson, Louisiana, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Customer Service RepresentativeMinneapolis, Minnesota
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.