New Product Introduction Associate ManagerApply
New Product Introduction (NPI) team is responsible for driving operational excellence through the new product introduction cycle across all customer facing teams, sales, home delivery and service. The key accountabilities for the New Product Introduction Associate Manager will be gathering business and operational input, advancing team member and customer experience with new product, and maintaining one source of truth for product information across the sales and service organizations. The New Product Introduction Associate Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams to gather input on design, experience, and voice of customer to improve the experience across the full suite product portfolio. Deliverables will include product launch content support, streamlined execution, improved customer and team member experience pre and post launch, and operational advancement in pace with product advancements.
- Works with leaders and subject matter experts to understand the end to end integrated product experience across all customer facing teams
- Support all product development initiatives on behalf of customer facing teams, including SleepIQ, mattress, base, furniture, bedding and component designs.
- Act as customer facing experience subject matter expert to product team through voice of customer and voice of team member to streamline execution and deliver the brand promise.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including Knowledge Management, Communications, Training and Customer Relationship Center to ensure one source of truth for all product content and efficient and effective launch activities.
- Acts as product content expert for knowledge management to ensure content remains up to date with current design.
- Manage and support launch readiness across customer facing teams.
- Provide post launch assessments to drive product advancements and deliver on business objectives.
- Collaborate with SleepIQ in design, development, test, release, and patch of sales, home delivery, and service tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field
- 2-4 years of experience in project management, product development or content creation.
- Strong written communication skills: with strong acumen in Microsoft word, excel and Power Point.
- Self-starter with ability to think strategically & tactically in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Team-oriented and strong interpersonal skills; ability to build trust, rapport and influence others within the team and cross-functional teams
- Ability to multitask efficiently and work with complexity
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at general project management practices
- Position located at Headquarters in Minneapolis, MN
- Up to 5% travel to engage in customer facing teams (Retail, Home Delivery)
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative