National Customer Experience TrainerApply
The National Customer Experience Trainer will be responsible for engaging adult learners through the development and delivery of functional, technical and soft skill training of Customer Relationship Center team members (voice and/or digital chat). This training will include new hire virtual training, new hire classroom training, continued new hire training post classroom, continuous learner programs for Customer Relationship Center (CRC) team and individualized team member training. The National Trainer creates and delivers training content in multiple formats, including self-directed, virtual, and facilitator led. This role is key to the successful onboarding of new hires and the ongoing skill development of CRC team members to elevate the customer experience and maintain Sleep Number’s brand promise.
- Responsible for CRC new hire & continuous learning training programs. This includes development and facilitation of both virtual and classroom instruction, training schedule creation, pre-class and post-class administration for each unique program.
- Manages virtual and in-classroom support team member’s (Teaching Assistants, Producer, Supervisor, Cross-Functional Partners) workflow and responsible for their output; leads, selects, and develops classroom support team members
- Responsible for the creation and accuracy of CRC new hire training content. Creates and improves new hire activities and support tools using multimedia, classroom training and other innovative adult learning tools.
- Partner with CRC leadership to set training goals, identify skill requirements to exceed performance results; provide subject matter expertise to the content development team for curriculum development. Responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of training; leads training improvement projects.
- Develop and facilitate virtual and instructor lead training classes for various topics including continuous learning, sales and product training.
- Collaborates with business leaders on Continuous Learning programs and individualized training plans for team members.
- Leads and/or executes other CRC training initiatives as identified and/or assigned.
- Four-year BA/BS degree preferred; GED or high school diploma with relevant on the job experience required
- 3-5 years in classroom and/or virtual training experience; 3-5 years in a Customer Service Role preferred
- Proven record of classroom and/or virtual training experience
- Experience with public speaking, delivering stand up classroom training and coaching.
- Experience with training in a virtual environment, knowledgeable with systems and with virtual best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent creative and analytical skills and the ability to convert information and needs into practical training deliverables.
- Detailed knowledge of adult learning principles and theories.
- Strong consulting capabilities with effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Passionate dedication to the delivery of consistent and unparalleled customer experience.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional project and time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Is open to, proactively asks for, and acts on feedback received.
- Works well independently and as a member of a team.
- Global thinker who performs well in high-pressure situations in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Nimble and embraces change enthusiastically.
- Demonstrated work ethic; ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment; able to work under pressure and effectively manage stress and multitask effectively
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative