Marketing Planning Manager, Brand CampaignsApply
The Marketing Planning Manager, Brand Campaignsdevelops strategic marketing initiatives that result in effective brand, promotional and product marketing plans that expand brand relevance, create engagement, increase purchase consideration and drive sales.
- Oversee campaigns that advance brand positioning
- Development- Partner with advertising agency and creative team on the development and production of the cross-channel brand campaigns that directly connect Sleep Number innovations to health outcomes
- Integration- Work closely with all marketing channel owners to integrate brand campaigns throughout amplification plans
- Communication – Leads the communication on strategy and execution of campaigns to both internal and external stakeholders
- Measurement- Leads the testing and measurement of brand campaigns from pre-production through implementation
- Broadcast execution - Channel owner for TV & radio creative versioning and execution
- Agency Management - Lead contact for creative agency partners
- Brand Management - Communicate and manage brand standards to create a unified and cohesive voice for the Sleep Number brand
- Process and tools - Creates and optimizes to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and sustainable processes
- Budget Management - Oversee and manage budget related to all production costs to produce marketing materials including broadcast development and versioning
- 5+ years of experience in marketing planning with consumer product or retail companies
- 5+ years of experience in agency account management; Senior level or higher
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- Exceptional relationship building and people management skills as well as the ability to prioritize, lead, and influence while working in fast-paced, ever-changing and demanding situations.
- Track record of delivering multifaceted campaigns from strategy through execution
- Excellent business planning and organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage and motivate peers
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Conceptual, analytical skills and time management skills
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative