Manager, UX Design - Digital ServicesApply
The Manager, UX Design– Digital Services will play a pivotal role in leading the UX design of our customer and team member systems of engagement. Sleep Numbers end to end customer experience will be enhanced through seamless digital experiences throughout our customer journey. The ideal candidate for this position should be up to date on current digital customer experience trends and have a passion for user centered design. They will work cross functionally with multiple product teams to create simple, intuitive and efficient customer centric designs that are simple, fast and engaging for both customers and team members. This role will define and integrate design standards throughout our digital systems, ensuring a consistent brand experience across all touchpoints.
- Leads our UX strategy across our team member facing systems of engagement to deliver an effortless Sleep Number experience to our customers.
- Manages all design aspects of projects from start to finish with ownership of end to end user experiences for sales and services systems of engagement; consult with other design team members across enterprise for cohesive design elements.
- Conceptualizes the design strategy through the development of prototypes, proof of concept documents, wire frames, user flows, use cases and user scenarios.
- Develops strong relationships with product owners and operational leaders to efficiently implement user experiences across user populations and personas.
- Ensures that all elements of the sales and services user experiences are optimized for improved usability, usefulness and visual design including gathering and evaluating user requirements, designing user flows, user experiences and product visual elements.
- Collaborates with various Sales and Services digital product teams to build innovative solutions; partner with Sales and Services Product Owners to set the strategic product vision.
- Gauges usability of new and existing products with full authority to reject solutions that do not meet usability standards and success criteria.
- Coordinate with the Sleep Number UX designer community to align on design standards, ensuring a consistent SN branded experience throughout customer journey
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required; Human Centered Design, Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- 5 or more years leading UX for digital applications across desktop and mobile applications
- 3 or more years in Retail/Consumer goods business (B2C)
- 3 or more years human centered design or agile methodology experience
- Experience leading design teams or agency experience a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, professional demeanor and ability to interact comfortably with all levels of team members, vendors and third parties
- Strong leadership skills along with the ability to develop and execute on strategy
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Ability to view situations from multiple customer segment perspectives
- Willingness to be hands-on while leading team
- High energy, enthusiastic and motivated demeanor
- Ability to be agile; readily adapt to change in a faced paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with others; build strong work relationships and establish self as a trusted partner and leader
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communication
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative