Manager, Talent AcquisitionApply
Sleep Number team members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 13 million lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation. #TeamSleepNumber
The 5000+ team members at Sleep Number are part of a passionate, purpose driven culture that is focused on improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on customer wellbeing, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellness is considered, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
Our Sleep Number 360® smart beds have improved 13 million + lives since our introduction to the industry in 1987. With team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores representatives to home delivery technicians, to our customer service to headquarters professionals, our team enables us to be a sleep innovation leader. Our annual revenue in 2020 was $1.86 billion which enables us to further invest in innovation, our people, and our community. #TeamSleepNumber
Sleep Number’s Talent Acquisition team and business is growing! This team is critical to delivering on our Company mission to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences, and we are seeking multiple Talent Acquisition Manager roles.
Three distinct TA Manager roles will be filled:
- Services: Customer Service and Home Delivery Technicians
The Talent Acquisition Manager will provide leadership, consultation, and expertise for a designated business unit by leading a team of talent acquisition partners to fulfill hiring requirements with top talent. The manager will provide coaching and feedback to a team of experienced Talent Acquisition Partners to drive continuous improvement and achievement of goals across multiple business units.
Support strategic staffing goals to attract, develop, and retain a high quality and high performing team which will enable and enhance Sleep Number’s abilities to achieve its strategic goals and initiatives.
The manager will partner with line leaders and other stakeholders to design, develop, and drive innovation within programs to ensure a consistent and best-in-class talent acquisition experience.
Strategic Talent Acquisition Leadership
- Integrate best-practices (technology, assessment, interviewing, candidate experience) into current practices
- Identify innovative solutions to help evolve recruiting quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Partner with business leaders to improve staffing and forecasting.
- Lead and/or participates with cross functional HR partners on various projects: willingness to take on subject matter expert projects as needed
Recruiting Team Leadership
- Act as a key member of Talent Acquisition Leadership team. Partner with Talent Acquisition leadership across all business units to build strategic recruiting capabilities for recruiting team
- Provide coaching, support, performance feedback and development for team members
- Align individual goals with the overall strategy
- Define KPIs to measure recruiter effectiveness.
- Develop a flexible staffing model that maximizes internal resources and taps into a qualified and engaged contractor pool as volumes increased Workload management
- 5+ years’ experience in talent acquisition and operational effectiveness with at least 4 years’ experience in a full-life cycle recruiting role.
- Leadership of recruiters toward team goals
- Advanced candidate sourcing skills
- Ability to partner and build rapport with business partners both internally and externally
- Continuous improvement track record of identifying opportunities and driving changes to positively impact recruiting results
- Understands driving factors that impact the business
- Project Management skills or the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Talent Acquisition experience and leadership of recruiters
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- ATS system experience [Workday preferred]
- Strong business acumen with ability to align business strategy and drive performance
- Knowledge of talent acquisition and best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills: listening, communication, influencing
- Self-directed and agile
- Demonstrated ability to lead others
- Capable of leading change-management initiatives impacting Talent Acquisition Partners
Pay & Benefits
WELLBEING AT SLEEP NUMBER, WITH SLEEP AT THE CENTER
Improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep starts with you. We strive to infuse wellbeing into all aspects of our culture championing your emotional, financial, career, community, and physical health.
By joining Team Sleep Number, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive wellbeing package including, but not limited to comprehensive health plan options, 401(k) Plan with discretionary company match, incentive eligibility paid time off and much more:
- A free Sleep Number 360® Smart Bed for team members, and additional product discounts for friends and family throughout the year.
- Emotional wellbeing resources to help you balance life, such as free access to therapy, family care concierge and discounted childcare.
- Financial support when you need it the most - paid parental leave, time to recover from an illness or injury, and saving for lifes expected & unexpected adventures.
- Opportunities for connection in and outside of work through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, and volunteerism in our communities.
- Career development supported by our tuition reimbursement program. and continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate roles.
Safety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting customers and team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local laws.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is Sleep Number’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities during the application process, consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting medical or religious documentation where applicable and permissible by law. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the selection process, including if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to access open roles here.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative