Manager, Physical SecurityMinneapolis, MN Apply
- Lead all aspects of an internal corporate Executive Protection and event security strategy
- Own all aspects of physical security for the corporation (corporate offices, Retail, Supply Chain) including security systems design, capital planning, installation and vendor management
- Conduct risk analysis evaluations on corporate, retail and supply chain facilities
- Manage the Security Operations Center including staff, equipment and all crisis response situations
- Assist in delivering security and awareness related training
- Assist with internal investigations as directed
- Develop and execute an internal strategy for event security, executive protection and act as the primary agent for critical senior leadership personnel
- Conduct site risk analysis and develop appropriate response protocols
- Anticipate, plan for and manage all crisis response efforts
- Manage the Security Operations Center – equipment and contracted personnel
- Develop and deliver Asset Protection / Safety awareness training to all team members
- Assist with investigations and resolution of losses due to theft and fraud as directed
Key Performance Indicators
- Immediate and effective response to all event security and EP related issues – proactive planning to mitigate potential risks
- Maintain security systems operational status at all facilities – 100% operational, PM and replacement schedule
- Measurable expense reduction through appropriate application of technology and resources
- Documented protocols for crisis response including maintenance of notification systems and communication protocols
- Five+ years’ experience in corporate executive protection including primary agent and supervisory agent functions.
- Prior military or Law Enforcement experience.
- Prior experience in site risk analysis for corporate, retail, manufacturing and residential sites.
- Current and deep understanding of security systems (CCTV, Access Control, Alarms, etc.) and vendor management including metric development and RFP processes
- Cyber security experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence change at all levels of a large organization
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of Supply Chain Operations, Reverse Logistics, Manufacturing Operations, Retail Operations, Financial Operations, Facilities Operations, technology and integration
- Team player
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Supply Chain, Asset Protection, Law or Criminal Justice
- Industry recognized certification in Executive Protection and Physical Security
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative