Manager of Inventory ManagementApply
This position will lead day to day inventory control activities in multiple Sleep Number facilities and support the Director of Inventory Management with team initiatives. The Manager will lead process standardization efforts, report development and support process redefinition to meet changing business needs. This position will support the broader Inventory Management team with best practice definition and documentation. The Manager will lead regular review of cycle count results with Finance partners and Manufacturing leadership.
- Develop, maintain, and manage standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and standardized processes related to inventory adjustments, inventory movement, count procedures and other related Inventory Control processes.
- Lead and document weekly communication mechanisms with site/department leadership.
- Designs metrics to ensure process adherence and identify opportunities for improvement Distribution and Manufacturing.
- Generate analytics to identify efficiencies and cost savings initiatives through collaboration with the business.
- Direct mechanisms and reporting to the business and stakeholders regarding inventory accuracy.
- Requires a minimum of 7+ years’ experience in a distribution/manufacturing environment. Experience working on a integrate ERP system is a requirement. SAP or Oracle would be preferable.
- BS/BA in business, logistics or operations management
- Extensive computer skills including Excel, Visio, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project
- PowerBI experience preferred
- Relational database experience required.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills are required
- Self-Motivator who can drive for resolution of problems
- Drive towards continuous improvement (self and processes)
- Ability to lead through ambiguous and transformational change along with complex problems
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Works independently and takes initiative
- High level of attention to detail
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative