Manager, Innovation Research and InsightsApply
The Manager, Innovation Research and Insights will drive design of the research roadmap and seek out opportunities to improve existing research processes. The Manager, Innovation Research and Insights, ensures that research provides actionable business insights and advances our leadership position in sleep science.
- With support of Sr. Director, create and manage annual research roadmap, identifying research methodologies and designs that best address business needs.
- Design and execute with excellence custom research studies that will provide actionable insights to inform product development and market launches
- Consolidate survey findings across projects to identify broad themes and insights
- Panel management of customer and team member research panels
- Vendor management of our external research partners for timely and cost-effective completion of research plans; identify opportunities for new vendor partnerships
- 6-10 years of work experience, at a market research supplier and/or Consumer Insights function with preference for background in health care or medical industry
- Bachelor’s degree in research related field (Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, etc)
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative methodologies, including survey design
- Ability to identify key insights out of large amounts of disparate data, and turn into actions
- Experience in survey panel management tools
- Deadline driven, ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and on a team
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Innate curiosity for consumer behavior
- Highly proficient with MS Office 2010
- Familiarity with SPSS, SaS, or R a plus, but not required
- Available for occasional travel (less than 20%)
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“We have the freedom of a start-up to explore new technology and methods, backed by a strong company like Sleep Number.”Abhishek, Director of Analytics