Technology Sourcing ManagerApply
The Technology Sourcing Manager on our Indirect Sourcing team will act as the primary contact for technology, SaaS, and services sourcing for key business units including marketing, facilities, digital, technology and human capital services.
- Build strong partnerships with internal stakeholders to develop strategies, service level requirements, cost models and performance goals for supplier programs.
- Prepare and manage the negotiation process and execution of contracts utilizing RFIs, RFPs and RFQs. Develop negotiation approach, fallback positions, terms and conditions and closure strategy.
- Achieve savings objectives through creative procurement strategies, vendor selection and review, negotiations and effective contracts.
- Implement robust communication mechanisms with internal functions to gather their business requirements, present RFx results and supplier selection recommendations and drive sourcing process to closure.
- Monitor and advocate compliance to sourcing policies.
- 5+ years’ experience in procurement and/or working with supplier relationships in applicable business units
- Undergraduate degree in relevant areas such as supply chain, business management, operations, law
- Procurement certifications
- Contract management/legal certifications
- Proven negotiation, analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Knowledgeable about contract terms and conditions, Statements of Work, Service Schedules, SLAs, supplier performance KPIs
- Strong relationship management with ability to effectively influence all levels of the organization
- Ability to collect, analyze, interpret and communicate complex information
- Excellent Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with sourcing tools including eRFx, Contract Management and Procure to Pay solutions; full proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple priority negotiations simultaneously
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative