Manager Digital, PersonalizationApply
The Digital Personalization Manager will be a pivotal role within Sleep Number. This role will be responsible for developing and executing personalization strategies that provide customers a best-in-class experience on SleepNumber.com along with defining and executing A/B testing roadmaps. This role will collaborate with our CRM, Digital Marketing, Creative, Analytics, Consumer Insights, and Operations Teams to build personalized digital experiences aimed at achieving overall business outcomes.
- Lead the strategic development and implementation of personalization, A/B testing, and analysis for SleepNumber.com. Quantifying the business impacts and continue to evaluate and refine strategies to maximize effectiveness
- Develop a deep understanding of our different visitors, their behaviors, needs, expectations and journeys by using analytics and customer data to determine when and where to display personalized content, messaging, and products
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop personalized multi-channel marketing strategies for customer segments, consumer lifecycle, and loyalty program. Creating personalized journeys ensuring channel relevancy
- Leverage analytics to measure and report on segmentation, and present data-driven findings and insights in a clear and concise manner to key stakeholders. Taking insights and turning them into actionable next steps
- Drive A/B testing and optimization roadmap to continuously evolve the customer experience through test, learn, iterate, and scale. Partner with UX and Digital Product Teams on development of new templates, features, and functionality based on learnings
- Stay current with competitive and industry advancements in personalization and testing tools and capabilities
- Education BA/BS preferred
- 5+years’ in an ecommerce environment analyzing site behavior, trends and customer engagement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience working in an omnichannel retail environment
- Experience building strategic roadmaps and leveraging data insights to prioritize ideas
- Experience using A/B testing for experience optimization
- Experience with Web Analytic tools (Adobe, Google Analytics, ContentSquare) and transforming data into actionable, strategic insights
- Familiarity with broader online marketing tactics such as SEO, digital media, and social.
- Strong communication and partnering skills, and highly effective in cross-functional environments
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative