Manager, Digital AnalyticsApply
This role will focus on business analytics with an emphasis on supporting digital/e-Commerce and media & advertising analytics. Experience working with or managing a mature marketing analytics capability will be required. Expertise in web analytics tools like Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics to understand e-Commerce business performance, customer journey analytics, and digital product & UX analytics is required. Expertise working with media/advertising analytics tools & models like MTA and MMM to understand media effectiveness, efficiency, and return on investment is required.
- Lead and execute the analytics strategy for Sleep Number’s ecommerce, digital media & social platforms.
- Lead analysis of traffic sources, patterns, conversion trends, visitor pathways, abandonment analysis, and event performance delivering goals such as traffic, leads, sales, media efficiency and ROI.
- Oversee team that creates and distributes weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboards to internal business partners and the Sr Leadership Team.
- Drive quarterly, monthly, and daily forecasting targets for KPIs like visits and ecommerce sales.
- Collaborate with external agencies on development of digital attribution and media mix modeling across digital platforms.
- Partner with the digital media team and external agency partners to help maximize the value of digital media investments.
- Partner with ecommerce and product management & user experience teams to build business cases, help prioritize product roadmap, and evaluate results.
- Own the tag management strategy to ensure accuracy of data throughout end-to-end digital customer experience journey.
- Partners with testing & optimization to analyze results of testing campaigns and provides recommendations for action along with future testing opportunities.
- Collaborates with marketing & sales leaders and consumer insights to achieve overall business outcomes
- Lead the development of the technology stack needed to drive media planning decisions
- Co-manage and provide council on in-house measurement capabilities including but not limited to multi-touch attribution, audience targeting and insights, and fraud protection
- Partner with internal team and external agency partners to lead the creation of robust reporting structure including: performance, partnership recaps, testing analysis, attribution
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent work experience and demonstrated development skills.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital analytics (ecommerce or digital media specifically)
- Ability to lead a team
- Strong analytical, customer and business skills
- Digital analytics across multiple media types and traffic sources (SEO/SEM, email, display)
- Financial Reporting
- Proficiency in Ad Tech industry analytics
- Time management
- Communication Skills (including written and verbal)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Project)
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative