Manager, Data StrategyApply
- The Manager, Data Strategy Manager will lead, develop, and implement a holistic data strategy for marketing that enables an end-to-end view of the customer allowing for audience activation, digital personalization, advanced analytics capabilities, and measurement to drive business goals and initiatives.
- Lead, develop, and manage current team that supports data science, data engineering, and report automation/visualization for media and digital/web.
- Lead and evolve existing internal marketing data strategy and advanced analytics capabilities.
- Lead media and digital analytics dashboard creation, automation, and process through visualization tools like PowerBI
- Partner with Sr. Manager to understand the marketing technology landscape and develop and execute a MarTech roadmap that meets the needs of Sleep Number’s marketing team requirements.
- Develop a strategy to consistently and effectively leverage 1st party data to create a holistic view of the customer that enables media activation and targeting, digital personalization, and measurement.
- Build strong partnerships with internal (IT, CRM, etc.) and external agency stakeholders to represent marketing’s (and specifically media and digital/web) needs for data management, orchestration, activation and measurement/insight.
- Collaborate with media, digital/web, and analytical partners to gather requirements to develop innovative solutions that help drive business initiatives.
- Balances a deep technical knowledge with an ability clearly communicate complex solutions to less technical stakeholders.
- Experience using cloud-based solutions such as Azure for storage and computing (Blob, Azure Data Lake, Synapse, and Data Bricks) is required.
- Experience with statistical programming languages (such as Python, SAS, or R) is required with experience building or leading a team that has built advanced statistical models and machine learning.
- Advanced knowledge of creating and automating dashboard solutions through visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau required.
- Proficient in standard Microsoft products like Excel, Word, PowerPoint is required.
- Project management experience and the ability lead large projects that balance multiple stakeholders is preferred.
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex ideas and processes effectively to a wide range of stakeholders (both verbally and visually).
- Experience leveraging and/or developing Data Management Platforms and/or Customer Data Platforms a plus
- Ability to balance a deep technical knowledge with an ability clearly communicate complex solutions to less technical stakeholders.
- 5+ years relevant experience in marketing analytics, data management, data engineering or science, or other related analytics/data field.
- 2+ years experience managing others preferred.
- Experience in retail industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, analytics, IT, or related fields
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative