IT Delivery ManagerApply
Sleep Number’s IT team is looking for an IT Delivery Manager to lead the solution delivery for various agile teams. The ideal candidate will have a passion for implementing Agile principles and Scrum, and inspires the teams to engage, inspect, adapt, and continuously improve. Sleep Number is seeking a highly organized individual with positive energy that fosters a great team dynamic and strong interaction that define a winning team. This position does not require knowledge of the engineering details, but strong communication skills and a great respect for the engineering craft. This role is open to a remote worker in the US, otherwise will reside at our Headquarters location in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Responsible for delivery of product features or project releases using the applicable delivery methodologies
- Manage portfolio(s) to bring visibility to roadmap and progress of key priorities
- Assist with cross-product integration across teams
- Proactively plan to mitigate risks, issues, and constraints, and enable visibility to inter-dependencies
- Effectively communicate and continually manage expectations with team members and stakeholders
- Coach product teams on the processes and tools within the agile framework, leveraging industry-leading practices
Key Performance Indicators
- Scrum team maturity based on the team’s ability to deliver on commitments, adhere to the organizational framework, and continuously improve
- Team is able to instill a cross-functional approach to develop and solve complex problems
- Stakeholders are satisfied with team deliverables and sprint outcomes
- Positive team member & product owner feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ scrum master/technology project/program manager experience with advanced degree OR 4 years’ experience
- Exposure to product delivery
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.) and tools
- Scrum Master certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Creative problem solver, with strong analytical skills
- Collaborative aptitude and experience working in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment
- Experience working with agile/scrum methodology
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across a variety of audiences, both technical and nontechnical
- Must be able to work in front of a computer either sitting or standing for at least 8 hours per day
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative