Inside Sales ProfessionalApply
Does this sound like you?
Purpose-driven. Relationship builder. Great listener. You thrive when working as part of team that’s passionate about their work. You’re motivated by the potential to earn a great living while also making a difference for others. You want to join a company that believes in developing and investing in its team members (average tenure on our inside sales team is seven years).
If you’d like to help Sleep Number build life-long customer relationships by using our proven sales process to identify and solve customers’ sleep concerns, we’d like to hear from you.
- Answer incoming calls from customers interested in purchasing a range of Sleep Number products (no cold calling).
- Position yourself as a Sleep Number expert through a consultative, solutions-based sales approach
- Guide customers through their purchase using our proprietary Selling By Numbers sales process
- Effectively explain features and benefits of Sleep Number products and promotional details
- Accurately capture and record customer contact information to drive future sales opportunities
- Manage leads through effective, proactive phone and email communication as customers progress through the buying cycle
- Collaborate with the team to promote continuous improvement in process and sales approach
- Consistently exceed sales goals and key metrics
- Two or more years of consumer sales experience required
- High school diploma or GED required; advanced education preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving and interpersonal communication skills; ability to engage customer to identify solutions
- Dynamic and engaging communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to understand written English as well as demonstrate proficient online writing/typing skills
- Demonstrated ability to respond appropriately and professionally to customers, team members and other departments
- Capability to efficiently organize, plan, schedule and execute sales activities
- Intermediate computer skills required (data entry, email, Excel, customer relationship management software)
- Ability to work in a competitive team environment and develop positive relationships with team members.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including evenings and weekends.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical orientation with the ability to innovate and analyze alternative solutions
- Communicates clearly, outlining problems, targets, results, and key insights
- Influences effectively and builds strong relationships
- Detail oriented with strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative