Inbound Sales ProfessionalApply
Does this sound like you?
Purpose-driven. Relationship builder. Great listener. You thrive when working as part of team that’s passionate about their work. You’re motivated by the potential to earn a great living while also making a difference for others. You want to join a company that believes in developing and investing in its team members (average tenure on our inside sales team is seven years).
If you’d like to help Sleep Number build life-long customer relationships by using our proven sales process to identify and solve customers’ sleep concerns, we’d like to hear from you.
- Answer incoming calls from customers interested in purchasing a range of Sleep Number products (no cold calling).
- Position yourself as a Sleep Number expert through a consultative, solutions-based sales approach
- Guide customers through their purchase using our proprietary Selling By Numbers sales process
- Effectively explain features and benefits of Sleep Number products and promotional details
- Accurately capture and record customer contact information to drive future sales opportunities
- Manage leads through effective, proactive phone and email communication as customers progress through the buying cycle
- Collaborate with the team to promote continuous improvement in process and sales approach
- Consistently exceed sales goals and key metrics
- Two or more years of consumer sales experience required
- High school diploma or GED required; advanced education preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving and interpersonal communication skills; ability to engage customer to identify solutions
- Dynamic and engaging communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to understand written English as well as demonstrate proficient online writing/typing skills
- Demonstrated ability to respond appropriately and professionally to customers, team members and other departments
- Capability to efficiently organize, plan, schedule and execute sales activities
- Intermediate computer skills required (data entry, email, Excel, customer relationship management software)
- Ability to work in a competitive team environment and develop positive relationships with team members.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including evenings and weekends.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical orientation with the ability to innovate and analyze alternative solutions
- Communicates clearly, outlining problems, targets, results, and key insights
- Influences effectively and builds strong relationships
- Detail oriented with strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of web site design, UI design principles, and information architecture
- In depth knowledge of usability testing, A/B split testing, and Web analytics
- Knowledge of SEM and SEO
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative