The Identity Engineer will work with the identity services engineering team to architect, design and standardize Identity Management infrastructures including Active Directory, ADFS, Enterprise Authentication, Single Sign-on and Provisioning systems. The candidate will implement solutions to successfully integrate new technology with legacy applications. The candidate must have proven experience with an IGA and PAM system and possess strong communication skills. The candidate will support and comply with guidelines, policies, and procedures for incident, problem, configuration and change management. This role is open to a remote worker, otherwise will reside at our Headquarters location in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Platform management for Sleep Numbers Identity and Privileged Access Management systems.
- Develop custom integrations where standard plugins do not exist for Sleep Numbers application and infrastructure systems.
- Partner with the different platform teams on integrating with their products.
- Support ongoing security compliances initiatives.
- Thought leader across multiple teams and technologies to drive change into teams to move towards and infrastructure as code approach.
Key Performance Indicators
- Using automation to reduce operational workload to support teams.
- Fully Automated configuration management, with 100% unit and regression testing
- Automated repeatable processes
- Fully automated CI/CD pipeline that other teams can leverage
- Providing a unified environment for developers
- 4 years college degree or equivalent work experience
- Exposure to an enterprise level Active Directory 2008/2012/2016.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IAM Technologies including Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Exposure to different authentication protocols: Kerberos, LDAP, RADIUS, SAML, OAuth, OpenID, etc...
- Experience implementing MFA, adaptive authentication and Single-sign on.
- Experience with cloud computing services (O365/Microsoft Azure).
- Experience working with API frameworks
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting Identity Management/Directory Services/Privilege Access technologies.
- Some basic programming skills, especially around how applications authenticate and authorize access independently of the programming language used.
- Good diagnostic, analytical, troubleshooting, design and communication skills
- Experience with migrating away from Oracle Identity Manager.
- Experience integrating Privilege Access Management into an organization.
- Experience with either of the following IGA solutions: One Identity or SailPoint
- Experience with either of the following PAM solutions: CyberArk, Thykotic or One Identities PAM solution.
- M-F Day shift.
- Rotational On-call
- Off hours Production maintenance windows.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative