The Financial Analyst will be part of the finance team that provides business support to the supply chain logistics team. This role is responsible for delivering timely and accurate operational and financial reporting, variance analysis and commentary, and ad-hoc analysis used to drive business decisions. Additionally, the position will also play a key role month-end close activities.
• Analyze, interpret, and explain actual to budget variances to key finance and business partners
• Prepare and distribute key operational reports to business partners
• Understand financial and operational trends to make recommendations that improve processes or provide cost savings potential
• Prepare and process journal entries at month end
• Prepare and present monthly business review materials to partners
• Develop the annual operating plan and quarterly forecasts for the assigned area
• Support cross functional partners in ad hoc projects or initiatives to improve processes or solve operational issues
• Project work including business case development for operational and capital projects, support for supplier negotiations, metric development and “deep dive” analyses, and other senior management support
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• 1-3 years’ experience of reporting and/or financial analysis experience
• Familiar with business intelligence tools (Power BI), knowledge of accounting system (Oracle) and Hyperion Essbase preferred
• Advanced skills in utilizing Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to navigate a fact paced environment and embrace ambiguity
• Self-driven, persuasive and independent with attention to detail & follow-up
• Effective written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to present in front of peers and management level stakeholders.
• Able to work in a team environment and independently
• Strong financial modeling, reporting and data analysis skills
• Demonstrated time and project management skills; ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
• Flexibility to handle new responsibilities as assigned
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative