Field Services Operations Process ManagerApply
Sleep Number is seeking a highly qualified Field Services Process Manager. This position is key in driving and executing Sleep Number’s transformative Field Service initiatives. This position partners in the identification, and then leads the execution of complex cross-functional initiatives. Projects will range from transformational to continuous improvement focused around the customer and employee experiences. This role will encompass strategy to run the business, project and program management, inclusive of: business cases, SOP, analysis, insights and recommendations on approaches.
- Lead Field Services Process team focused on delivering improved customer and employee experiences.
- Implement large scale organizational change efforts including business case development, solution design, pilot, complete rollout, and monitoring for sustainability.
- Directly partner with Services and Strategy leadership, and functional experts to make strategic decisions, evaluate long-term opportunities to support business strategy, financial performance and effective resource utilization.
- Develop operational decision support tools including executive dashboards and leading indicators for continuous improvement and monitoring
- Presents recommendations and progress reports to senior and executive leadership
- Ownership of Field Services digital Standard Operating Procedures
- 2-5 years of process design and implementation management experience with a proven ability to deliver business value preferably in a Field Services organization
- Experience in working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and leadership skills required in order to effectively communicate and drive key business initiatives through the leadership, non-exempt, and cross functional teams
- Able to view work through the lens of the customer employee and shareholder to determine the best course of action
- Ability to use strong decision making and problem-solving skills, logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solution, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Demonstrated knowledge of formal project management methodologies with direct leadership experience from scope through implementation and control.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and natural affinity to analyze & mine data for problem solving
- Extensive computer skills including Excel, Visio, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Knack for anticipating both technical and functional impacts and requirements.
- Ability to operate on tight deadlines with multiple priorities that are subject to frequent change
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative