Responsible for strategic financial leadership for one or more business functions. Partners with business leadership to achieve key financial and operational objectives. Support strategic and business planning for business unit(s) and measure performance/progress against stated objectives.
- Performance management and analytical support for one or more business functions
- Includes P&L, cash-flow, financial return on initiatives, balance sheet reserves, and capital expenditures
- Supervision and development of finance staff
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Close Reporting
- Responsible for internal controls and disclosure controls for quarterly signoff for operations finance areas
- Responsible for audit compliance/signoff for operations finance areas
- 7+ years’ experience in Finance with direct leadership experience
- Accounting background preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA desired
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong, positive interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including strong (internal) customer service and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of integrity and accountability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- Leads by example, possesses a strong work ethic, and strives for excellence
- Demonstrated time and project management skills; ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Ability to recognize and execute continuous improvement opportunities
- Ability to function effectively under pressure
- Strong passion for Sleep Number including its mission, vision, and values
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) including Excel and database skills
- GL accounting background
- Oracle knowledge desired
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative