The Director of Digital Selling will create, lead, and implement the transformative selling strategy and capability roadmap to simplify and drive seamless digital and connected selling solutions for our sales professionals. This position will collaborate with cross functional partners in Marketing, Product Development, and IT to advance our team member experience with innovative solutions that are simpler, faster, and create more immersive and connected customer experiences. This individual will leverage resources within their team and across the organization to advance our digitized sales experience around lead management, customer fulfillment and support of the lifelong customer relationship. The ideal candidate for this position should be up to date on current digital customer experience trends and have a passion for finding and implementing disruptive capabilities. #li-remote
- Assess current digital selling experience and benchmark with competitive and retail leading experiences
- Develop the digital selling strategy and build the capability roadmap to advance the omni-channel selling experience across retail stores, chat and phone sales.
- Drives end-user engagement through delivery of a high-quality experience and proper pacing and sequencing of capability advancements to ensure adoption.
- Build and develop business cases, goals, and secures resources, of all initiatives and aligns with stakeholders to advance from concept to full launch end state
- Partner with enterprise data and insight teams to ensure all digital tools are connected for seamless reporting and analysis of usage, effectiveness, and performance
- Research innovative and disruptive capabilities for opportunities related to sales and services to increase points of customer influence and select those that drive the selling strategy forward
- Collaborates with leaders and partners in Marketing, IT, Supply Chain, Product, Finance, Home Delivery, and Customer Service to ensure alignment with strategic plans, product roadmaps, and operational support.
- Establishes clear accountability and transition hand-offs with partners such as IT, training, change management, end users, managers, and sales leadership to ensure high quality solution design that includes user experience, technical and system architecture, and support and maintenance.
- Communicates progress against plan, results against goal, and celebrates team success at critical milestones across the broader sales and services organization
- Develop strong project managers, analysts, and product owners to advance the talent and resources within the team.
- BS degree in field related to Innovation, Business, or Information Technology
- 10+ years in retail, project, product management or digital capability development experience
- Experience bringing new disruptive capabilities to an organization and connecting to existing data platforms or systems.
- Experience leading stakeholders/partners through change, demonstrating innovation and early adoption
- Experience leveraging Agile Process Management or similar techniques to deliver incremental advancements in a collaborative environment
- Experience leading products that leverage technology to improve process efficiencies, including application development, testing, and Software Deployment Life Cycles
- Experience managing diverse team and developing talent to grow capabilities as an organization
- Able to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Excellent coaching, guiding and developmental skills; able to guide and allocate resources to achieve business objective
- Demonstrated understanding of instore, phone, chat, and online retail experience
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM, web development and delivery systems.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex problems, rapidly identify solutions and communicate to all levels of leadership and partners.
- Experience with capital expenditure management and business case development
- Demonstrated experience leveraging lean tools to eliminate waste, enhance customer and shareholder value.
- Ability to use strong decision making and problem-solving skills, logic, and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solution, conclusions, or approaches to problems Advanced knowledge of MS Office software with focus in MS Projects, MS Excel
- Strong technical and application development acumen
- Financial and business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates professionalism, integrity, and leadership
- Results driven, service orientated, dependable, and energetic
- This role is open to a remote worker with traveling requirements expected to be less than 25%; otherwise it will reside at our Headquarters location in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative