Director, Digital Product ManagementApply
The digital consumer presence is fundamental to how consumers experience the Sleep Number brand, research and purchase products, and facilitate the life-long ownership journey.
The Director, Digital Product Management will create and execute a high-impact roadmap spanning fundamental capabilities on sleepnumber.com and the enterprise, iterative enhancements, and completely new innovative brand and shopping experiences.
In this position you will partner with the ecommerce business, UX, engineering, marketing, and peers across retail and consumer service to create the most compelling eCommerce experiences for millions of consumers.
- Develop a strong understanding of our consumers and the industry to create the most compelling digital experience
- Move fast to test hypothesis with consumers and iterate quickly
- Use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations and drive actions
- Ensure the digital experience across .com and into other consumer touchpoints are the best, most engaging reflection of our brand
- Define, iterate, and communicate a roadmap for our digital experience and manage trade-offs and priorities
- Push and challenge the boundaries of the organization and technology to drive improvements in storytelling and experience
- Mentor and continue to grow a team of product managers
- Advocate for digital initiatives across the company and evoke feedback and input from stakeholders
- Facilitate stakeholder communication across the organization
- Champion enterprise initiatives and ensure the digital experience evolves with them and vice versa
- Keep your finger on the pulse of eCommerce and digital innovation and look for innovative new ideas and features to test. Monitor and report back on impactful market developments, emerging technologies and relevant new players.
- Partner to establish process excellence around agile product management and development
- Manage spend against a defined budget
- Constantly be a source of inspiration with new, bold ideas that push the limits of what we can do
Key Performance Indicators
The primary measures of success in this role are:
- Improved overall brand consideration through digital means
- In-store revenue growth influenced by the web
- eCommerce revenue growth across all categories
- Post-purchase engagement in loyalty programs and repeat purchases
- Bachelors degree in related field required
- 7+ years of experience in digital, 3+ years of experience in leading product management teams for consumer facing retail brands
- Experienced .com product management leader with a bias for action and thinking bold.
- Experience in an omnichannel retail environment and a track record for building strong relationships are key to success.
- Bring a strong understanding of product management, eCommerce, and agile product development practices
- Passion for digital experiences and bring that passion, creativity, and optimism every day
- Comfortable working in a remote environment and managing geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative