Digital Product SpecialistApply
The Digital Product Specialist will work with Product Managers and technology partners to define, build, test and launch digital capabilities and features that advance our customer and team member experiences. The Digital Product Specialist should collaborate cross-functionally to assess business needs that will translate into product features and refine the needs to user stories. This role will facilitate regular product demonstrations and gather end user feedback as part of iterative feature development. The Digital Product Specialist will be responsible for coordinating user acceptance testing and defining acceptance criteria that ensures delivery of a quality product. This role will also support the change management, hypercare and operationalization of new product features.
- Define user stories for digital features and enhancements that supporting post purchase customer experiences such as self- service, digital communications or knowledge management
- Participates in backlog grooming and prioritization of highest value user stories in line with product goals and outcomes
- Applies customer centric mindset to all product features and user stories
- Prepares and coordinates regular product demos with stakeholders and end users
- Translate voice of customer and employee feedback to recommendations of future product design
- Manages user acceptance testing inclusive of defining and maintaining test scenarios, coordinating of test execution, and reporting of progress and UAT results
- Coordinates organizational readiness activities with change management teams across the organization
- Supports the rollout of new features from pilot through full launch, inclusive of hypercare and operationalization
- Develops and maintains product and feature documentation to support ongoing support and administration of the product
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 1+ years experience in customer service, continuous improvement or project management
- Retail experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree is required and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to prioritize and consistently meet project timelines
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively communicate across all levels of organization
- Demonstrated agility and critical thinking
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative