Software Engineer - RemoteMinneapolis, Minnesota Apply
The Digital Software Engineer brings the creative vision and strategy for SleepNumber.com to life and creating an exceptional user experience with the Sleep Number brand that furthers consideration, conversion, and brand evangelism.
- Engineer, test and deploy pages, modules and other web experiences to support the department's goals, strategies, and objectives.
- Enhance the e-commerce platform to enable new capabilities and efficiencies to our business users and development teams
- Promote excellence in stability, deployment confidence, and security across the e-commerce platform codebase
- Leverage best-in-class standards and technology to maximize the performance of platforms and applications
- Write unit, integration and functional tests using applicable modern testing framework
- Embrace the Agile principles and methodologies
- Encourage personal growth and excellence through code review process
- Be unfailingly kind
- 3 years professional experience with ReactJS and/or Rails
- Experience with responsive design and development.
- Strong experience with version control programs (git).
- Knowledge of Agile principles and SCRUM methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent team building and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor's degree Software Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience and demonstrated development skills.
- Open to candidates who are 100% remote to Sleep Number HQ
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
No other jobs are related to this one but you can stillView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative