Customer Service Representative II (Bilingual)Apply
The Customer Service Universal Specialist is a brand ambassador and customer advocate. They are expected to review, investigate, research, and resolve issues in a manner that drives first-contact resolution with the customer experience in mind. They are responsible for resolving customer needs via phone (questions, concerns, product issues, etc.), engaging the customer and confidently recommending a resolution within the span of Sleep Number's process and policy, while providing individualized solutions that wow the customer. This role handles customers who have escalated beyond their first interaction, ensuring ownership and complete resolution for the customer.
- Effectively gather information and problem solve to help the customer resolve their needs
- Serve as an expert for Sleep Number owners with their innovative products by answering technology-related product questions, diagnosing and resolving specific product concerns
- Attend and actively participate in all scheduled coaching, training
- Handle escalated and complex customer calls with the key objective of providing end to end resolutions for the customer. Effectively identify issues, de-escalate, and resolve with empowerment to re-engage the customer with the brand, following up with customers when needed
- Serve as a Case Manager to customers with repeated or complex needs, provide proactive follow up to ensure expectations have been met or to reset expectations
- Document specific and accurate customer information, product codes and resolution notes into Siebel and any other designated software. Consistently keep accurate records of all completed service activity.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Fluency in the Spanish language
- 2-4 years of service experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Experience with formal written communication recommended
- High School diploma required; college degree preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Excellent judgement allowing the ability to decipher the difference between resolving the reason for the call vs. appeasing the customer
- Active listening skills and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to connect with and de-escalate customers while balancing customer, business, and shareholder needs
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications skills - both written and verbal; must be able to understand written and verbal instruction in English and Spanish as well as demonstrate proficient ability to speak English and Spanish
- Ability to maintain proper phone etiquette, demonstrate patience and a positive attitude in order to facilitate calm, positive and productive conversations with customers
- Must be able to sit 8 hours or more per shift and utilize standard office equipment such as a computer, keyboard and phone; tolerate moderate noise level due to surrounding phone conversations
- Flexibility with work schedule which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Normal physical exertion within an office environment.
- Ability to get to a Sleep Number store or facility should computer issues require it
- Must have access to internet and a quiet work area where distractions and noise are minimal should you be authorized to work remotely
- Willingness & ability to travel to a Sleep Number store or facility should computer issues arise
- You may be required to complete an internet speed test and communicate result of speed test to your leader. Should your internet speed test not be sufficient, your ability to work remotely may be impacted
- Internet speed that can support consistent and reliable delivery of customer service
- Recommended internet speed is 25 upload and 5 download speed for a single user
- You will be required to deactivate your wireless capability when using Sleep Number equipment during work hours
- If there are lengthy disruptions to your power or internet service, you will be required to follow specific Sleep Number processes which may include, but not limited to, going onsite to work in a Sleep Number facility or taking unpaid time off if applicable
- Sleep Number issued equipment can only be used for Sleep Number purposes
- You must maintain only one designated work location
- You will be expected to set up all Sleep Number issued equipment in your workspace
- You will be expected to disassemble and return all Sleep Number issued equipment as directed by your leader upon request and/or upon ending of your role
- By submitting an application, you acknowledge that you can meet all above listed requirements
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative