Customer Service Representative II (Bilingual)Apply
Sleep Number team members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 13 million lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation. #TeamSleepNumber
The Customer Service Universal Specialist is a brand ambassador and customer advocate. They are expected to review, investigate, research, and resolve issues in a manner that drives first-contact resolution with the customer experience in mind. They are responsible for resolving customer needs via phone (questions, concerns, product issues, etc.), engaging the customer and confidently recommending a resolution within the span of Sleep Number's process and policy, while providing individualized solutions that wow the customer. This role handles customers who have escalated beyond their first interaction, ensuring ownership and complete resolution for the customer.
- Effectively gather information and problem solve to help the customer resolve their needs
- Serve as an expert for Sleep Number owners with their innovative products by answering technology-related product questions, diagnosing and resolving specific product concerns
- Attend and actively participate in all scheduled coaching, training
- Handle escalated and complex customer calls with the key objective of providing end to end resolutions for the customer. Effectively identify issues, de-escalate, and resolve with empowerment to re-engage the customer with the brand, following up with customers when needed
- Serve as a Case Manager to customers with repeated or complex needs, provide proactive follow up to ensure expectations have been met or to reset expectations
- Document specific and accurate customer information, product codes and resolution notes into Siebel and any other designated software. Consistently keep accurate records of all completed service activity.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators
- NSAT and Scorecard performance including but not limited to AHT and ACW
- First interaction resolution, coding accuracy, and quality monitoring scores
- Appeasement cost per call
- Accuracy and timely completion of other assigned tasks
- Fluency in the Spanish language
- 2-4 years of service experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Experience with formal written communication recommended
- High School diploma required; college degree preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Excellent judgement allowing the ability to decipher the difference between resolving the reason for the call vs. appeasing the customer
- Active listening skills and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to connect with and de-escalate customers while balancing customer, business, and shareholder needs
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications skills - both written and verbal; must be able to understand written and verbal instruction in English and Spanish as well as demonstrate proficient ability to speak English and Spanish
- Ability to maintain proper phone etiquette, demonstrate patience and a positive attitude in order to facilitate calm, positive and productive conversations with customers
- Must be able to sit 8 hours or more per shift and utilize standard office equipment such as a computer, keyboard and phone; tolerate moderate noise level due to surrounding phone conversations
- Flexibility with work schedule which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Normal physical exertion within an office environment.
- Ability to get to a Sleep Number store or facility should computer issues require it
- Must have access to internet and a quiet work area where distractions and noise are minimal should you be authorized to work remotely
- Willingness & ability to travel to a Sleep Number store or facility should computer issues arise
- You may be required to complete an internet speed test and communicate result of speed test to your leader. Should your internet speed test not be sufficient, your ability to work remotely may be impacted
- Internet speed that can support consistent and reliable delivery of customer service
- Recommended internet speed is 25 upload and 5 download speed for a single user
- You will be required to deactivate your wireless capability when using Sleep Number equipment during work hours
- If there are lengthy disruptions to your power or internet service, you will be required to follow specific Sleep Number processes which may include, but not limited to, going onsite to work in a Sleep Number facility or taking unpaid time off if applicable
- Sleep Number issued equipment can only be used for Sleep Number purposes
- You must maintain only one designated work location
- You will be expected to set up all Sleep Number issued equipment in your workspace
- You will be expected to disassemble and return all Sleep Number issued equipment as directed by your leader upon request and/or upon ending of your role
- By submitting an application, you acknowledge that you can meet all above listed requirements
Pay & Benefits
WELLBEING AT SLEEP NUMBER, WITH SLEEP AT THE CENTER
Improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep starts with you. We strive to infuse wellbeing into all aspects of our culture championing your emotional, financial, career, community, and physical health.
By joining Team Sleep Number, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive wellbeing package including, but not limited to comprehensive health plan options, 401(k) Plan with discretionary company match, incentive eligibility paid time off and much more:
- A free Sleep Number 360® Smart Bed for team members, and additional product discounts for friends and family throughout the year.
- Emotional wellbeing resources to help you balance life, such as free access to therapy, family care concierge and discounted childcare.
- Financial support when you need it the most - paid parental leave, time to recover from an illness or injury, and saving for lifes expected & unexpected adventures.
- Opportunities for connection in and outside of work through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, and volunteerism in our communities.
- Career development supported by our tuition reimbursement program. and continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate roles.
Safety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting customers and team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local laws.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is Sleep Number’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities during the application process, consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting medical or religious documentation where applicable and permissible by law. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the selection process, including if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to access open roles here.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative