CRC Systems Analyst IApply
The CRC Systems Analyst I plays a key role in maximizing our efficiency while improving the customer experience end to end on behalf of Sleep Number. This position will evaluate and identify operational gaps in the customer experience that require more work from or on behalf of the customer. Actively participate on complex cross-functional initiatives and projects focused on furthering the effectiveness of our newly implemented Enterprise Resource Planning. The CRC Systems Analyst Irole is open to a remote worker, otherwise will reside at our Headquarters location in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Identify gaps in the customer experience through purchase to delivery, the return and refund process, and new product/policy deployments.
- Evaluate Enterprise Resource Planning efficiencies against current system design, policies, processes, and employee training.
- Identify customer experience improvement projects; employ fact based decision making tools analysis to extract and analyze data and information and identify root causes and solution recommendations.
- Participate in large scale organizational change efforts from including business case development, solution design, pilot and complete rollout of solution inclusive of monitoring.
- Ability to work cross-functional process improvement teams to solve for independent, customer preference related issues to influence product design and lifecycle.
- Presents recommendations and progress reports to direct manager
- Strong analytical skills and natural affinity to analyze & mine data for problem solving
- 1-3 years experience in customer related field
- Some College; Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels and communicate teams' progress to Business Leaders
- Demonstrated success in learning new systems and ability to identify, troubleshoot, and fix system and order issues on behalf of our customer
- Positive and innovative drive
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative