CRC Order Management Specialist
When a customer buys one of our smart beds, it’s just the beginning. You’ll cultivate relationships, solve challenges and share your passion for wellness and quality sleep.
- Full-time First/Second Shift
- Entry Level
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
We’re looking for a special kind of customer service professional. See if you have the right mix of traits.
- Good Listener
“I have never worked for a company that has so many opportunities for career advancement. I’ve received three promotions since I began my career here.”Justin, Service Recovery Specialist
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for order fulfillment processes and understands the end to end ordering process. This person engages with cross-functional partners as the order processing expert to provide recommendations for quick decision making. Additionally, this person understands order impact to the organization and assists in communicating statuses to consumers and internal business partners; workload prioritization and identifying resource needs.
- Responsible managing Sales and Service orders that are unable to process in the system.
- Responsible for researching financial disputes and other related customer issues
- Primary communication conduit between Customer Service and key order processing partners including Plants, Bedding Collection team, Home Delivery, Logistics, IT and Materials Management
- Subject Matter Expert on order processing systems and provides insight and recommendations to business leaders
- Assists in prioritization of order workload, understands business priorities and impact and identifies resource needs accordingly in order to meet goals
- Streamlines processes to support the customer experience for order fulfillment, which may include understanding moderately complex financial and systems issues
- Represent Order Management on project teams as needed
- Prefer Associate’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Technology
- 2+ years customer service experience with an understanding of the relationship between order processing and the impact on customers
- Prefer 1+ year Select Comfort experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Agile, able to shift priorities day to day in order to meet business needs
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Ability to build queries and represent data effectively using Excel
- Fair business acumen, including general understanding of accounting and IT principles
- General understanding of the life cycle of an order
- General understanding of products and components
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver difficult messages when warranted
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Rewards & Benefits
Full benefits within 30 days; we’ve got you covered mind, body and soul
Competitive hourly rate; annual incentive plan; 401(k) plan + match
Small, close-knit team that feels like family; everyone is committed to providing the highest level of customer service
Set schedule, paid company holidays and paid time off
Prepare for future opportunities at Sleep Number with our tuition reimbursement program
Discounts on our innovative, award-winning products that truly make a difference in customers’ lives
The Application Experience
Applying for a position with Sleep Number? Here’s a quick overview of the process and some tips to help you be successful.
Complete an online application
Get to know us better
- You’ll spend about 30 minutes talking to one of our recruiters on the phone; they will share more information about our company and culture as well as the role and its requirements. They will also ask some questions about your previous experience.
- You’ll have the chance to talk through your work history, how you’ve made an impact in the past and why you’re interested in joining our team
- Have dedicated time available without disruptions
- Relax and be yourself; we value individuals!
- Take the time to tell your story (work experience, what gives you a sense of purpose at work)
- Spend some time thinking about questions you have for us
- After this step, your recruiter will let you know if you’re moving to the next step
- Congrats! You’re moving ahead in the process and are meeting with the hiring leader and (if applicable) others in the team. Depending on the role, this interview may be in-person or via video chat.
- Tell me about a time you exceeded a customer’s expectations
- Tell me about a time when you had to admit to your leader that you weren’t very good at something.
- Describe when or where you learned the most about your stengths and weaknesses
- Talk with your recruiter about how to prepare
- Relax and be yourself; we value individuals!
- Be on time and dress professionally (even for a video chat)
- Be ready to share how much you’ve learned about Sleep Number
- Spend some time thinking about questions you have about us
We’ll ask you a series of behavior-based interview questions trying to gauge whether you’re a good fit for the role and the team. Here are some examples:
After the interview
- Your recruiter will follow-up so you know what to expect; in some cases, there may be additional interviews
- If you’re selected for the position:
- Your recruiter will work with you on your offer and start date
- Certain roles require additional steps between the offer and start date (e.g., background check); if that’s the case your recruiter will provide more information
- Your recruiter will follow up with you regularly before your first day
About our Location
Customer Relationship ConsultantMinneapolis, Minnesota
Online Chat ProfessionalMinneapolis, Minnesota
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.