Copywriter Marketing InternshipApply
The Copywriter Marketing Intern will work on a special project within the marketing department for a 12-week internship experience to bring new ideas to the table and enhance existing programs. The internship will consistent of a core team with two additional rotational projects through the 12-week experience.
The intern can expect:
Core Internship Experience:
- Working with an internal Creative Team across multiple digital platforms
- Experience of a fast-paced Marketing process, learning creative strategy and deployment
- Hands-on experience writing real world consumer-facing content under the direction of the Creative Director and writing team.
Rotational Project #1: Creative Style Guide development
- Works with a Creative Director and writers on style guides, from brief to messaging hierarchy to channel deployment
- Create and present content working with creative partners
- Processing input adjusting as required
Rotational Project #2: Brand Audit
- Audit Scientific/Health and wellness brands
- Examine brands using the “6 W’s” methodology
- Create presentations exploring visual and verbal brand language
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Desire to work as a writer in the advertising space
- Mature communication skills
- Excels as working independently or as part of a creative team
- Able to work using accepted processes
- Software Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience working in InCopy/InDesign preferred, but not essential.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks, using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Highly motivated to succeed, fast learner, team player with positive attitude
- High level of integrity, professional attitude, reliable and dependable
- Strong analytical, structured problem solving and decision-making abilities
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in English, Communications or other similar writing discipline
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative