Benefits, Senior ManagerApply
Sleep Number team members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 13 million lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation. #TeamSleepNumber
The Senior Manager, Benefits advances the strategy, design, administration, and compliance of Sleep Number’s wellbeing and benefit programs, in a company that is passionate about the wellbeing of our team members and improving the lives of customers through quality sleep. Reporting to the Senior Director, Total Rewards, the Senior Manager, Benefits works closely with team members, operating leaders, and executive leadership to champion and advance programs with creativity and a high level of business acuity. As a highly visible people leader, the Senior Manager, Benefits, will drive program development and execution to ensure that the company provides benefits that meet our mission-based values as well as attract and retain team members, while ensuring compliance and effective cost management.
- Advance and implement overall benefit strategy for the company in line with the company’s mission of wellbeing.
- Identify new and innovative approaches to enhance benefit and wellbeing pillar programs (physical, emotional, financial, career and community) in response to market trends.
- Advocate for and increase overall understanding and appreciation for benefit and wellbeing programs with different team member populations through effective communications and resources.
- Launch and lead wellbeing initiatives and advance the engagement of Wellbeing Captains and Champions to gather feedback and support outreach.
- Regularly benchmark our benefit and wellbeing programs and align our design to ensure there is a competitive yet financially balanced approach for the company.
- Monitor costs and effectiveness of benefit programs, seeing opportunities to contain or reduce costs, or improve the team member experience.
- Manage vendor relationships to drive process efficiency, service quality, and compliance.
- Partner with multiple internal collaborators to execute on directives including HR Operations, Learning and Development, business leaders and executive sponsors including Chief Human Resources Officer and CEO.
- Lead and encourage Benefits team in mission to provide quality services and deliver on department goals.
- Ensure that our benefit programs are fully in compliance with all regulations, laws, and mandates.
- 10+ years evolving benefits experience for a multi-state employer
- 5+ years in a people leader role
- BA/BS Degree, preferably in Human Resources
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist Designation preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and develop individuals and build overall Benefits strategy and execute against long-term goals for development.
- Ability to be flexible and to handle multiple projects in a high growth setting
- Ability to influence business leaders with innovative benefit and wellbeing program solutions, consistent with the company’s total rewards objectives
- Able to develop strong working relationships and foster trust in handling confidential situations
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with various systems (particularly Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Workday)
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving ability, particularly in ambiguous or complex situations
- Understands and considers broad implications of business unit needs or decisions
- This role offered in a hybrid capacity affording a mix of remote and in-office work flexibility
Pay & Benefits
WELLBEING AT SLEEP NUMBER, WITH SLEEP AT THE CENTER
Improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep starts with you. We strive to infuse wellbeing into all aspects of our culture championing your emotional, financial, career, community, and physical health.
By joining Team Sleep Number, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive wellbeing package including, but not limited to comprehensive health plan options, 401(k) Plan with discretionary company match, incentive eligibility paid time off and much more:
- A free Sleep Number 360® Smart Bed for team members, and additional product discounts for friends and family throughout the year.
- Emotional wellbeing resources to help you balance life, such as free access to therapy, family care concierge and discounted childcare.
- Financial support when you need it the most - paid parental leave, time to recover from an illness or injury, and saving for lifes expected & unexpected adventures.
- Opportunities for connection in and outside of work through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, and volunteerism in our communities.
- Career development supported by our tuition reimbursement program. and continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate roles.
Safety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting customers and team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local laws.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is Sleep Number’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities during the application process, consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting medical or religious documentation where applicable and permissible by law. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the selection process, including if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to access open roles here.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Supervisor