Associate Financial AnalystMinneapolis, Minnesota Apply
The Associate Financial Analyst is a member of Sleep Number's finance team, providing business support to the Sales, Relationship Center and Real Estate functions. This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to multiple businesses across the organization. As an Associate Financial Analyst you will be responsible for delivering timely and accurate operational and financial reporting, variance analysis and commentary, and ad-hoc analysis used to drive business decisions. Additionally the position will also play a key role month-end close activities.
- Prepare and distribute key operational reports
- Assist in month-end close process
- Prepare monthly business review materials
- Support sales goal setting process for over 550 stores, call center, e-commerce, and wholesale channels
- Assist in developing the annual operating plan and quarterly forecasts
- Assist on and own ad-hoc requests
Key Performance Indicators
- Timeliness & accuracy of reporting
- Strong relationships with key stakeholders in Sales, Relationship Center, Real Estate, and Finance
- Continuous learning and business acumen growth
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 0 - 2 years’ experience of reporting and/or financial analysis experience
- Knowledge of Oracle accounting systems and BI tools (OBIEE, Essbase)
- Advanced skills in utilizing Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Curious and hungry to learn
- Ability to navigate a fast paced environment and embrace ambiguity
- Effective written and oral communications skills
- Able to collaborate in a team environment and work independently
- Strong financial modeling, reporting and data analysis skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexibility and learning agility to handle new responsibilities as assigned
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative