Analyst, Data Analytics (Remote)Apply
Sleep Number team members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 13 million lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation. #TeamSleepNumber
As a Data Analyst, you will focus on building and implementing advanced analytics solutions that drive valuable insights and create actionable health and wellness solutions to accelerate our mission of improving lives by individualizing sleep experiences. From deriving insights based on sleep patterns and product interactions to building recommendation algorithms to improve sleep quality, this position will help drive engagement and retention for SleepIQ and its related applications. You will leverage and enhance existing data and analytics platforms across the consumer mobile app, home delivery and customer service portal from tag management and analytics to business metric dashboards, all aimed at improving our ability and understanding of the customer experience and business drivers. This role will play a critical role in empowering business decisions that deliver world-class, personalized sleep experiences for our customers across Sleep Number experiences.
- Analyze large-scale structured and unstructured data; develop deep-dive analysis and machine learning models to accelerate user engagement and retention with Sleep Number products and applications
- Identify correlations and causations across the SleepIQ data set to strengthen the link between quality sleep and overall wellness, and continue to demonstrate how the 360 smart bed delivers proven quality sleep
- Ability to balance theory with pragmatic problem-solving skills to develop and apply advanced algorithms to identify and address customer needs and new opportunities
- Create clear analyses and data storytelling using statistical analysis, data visualization, and mining tools utilizing data sources across sleep metrics, customer support and home delivery
- Work with business partners including Product Management, Engineering and Marketing to transform insights and analysis into engaging customer experiences and data visualizations supported by data
- Ability to present insights and findings in a concise format to both technical and non-technical audience
- Curious thinker, who constantly ideates and converts customer needs and business questions into roadmap of data analysis projects
- A B.S. in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, science logistics, computer science, data science or engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience in SQL alongside Tableau, PowerBI and other similar enterprise level visualization tools
- 3+ years’ experience with mobile and web analytics tools such as MixPanel, Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- 3+ years’ experience in statistical analysis of structured and/or unstructured big data sets
- 3+ years’ experience with R and/or Python (including pandas, numpy, tidyverse, dplyr)
- 3+ years’ hands on experience in product and/or marketing analytics, including segmentation and personalization
- 3+ years of experience in developing analytical data models
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Passionate about the business and product problems to be solved and using high-precision data analytics and models that contribute useful insights and customer value
- Strong understanding of probability and statistics, machine learning, and algorithms
- Strong ability to work collectively with engineering and product managers to understand and translate data-driven initiatives and innovative ideas into fully developed customer experiences and business solutions
- Exceptional problem solving, critical reasoning and creative thinking and skills. Ability to identify core and edge cases, and dependencies in any scenario
- Experience with identifying and resolving issues working with disparate sources of data and data quality
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to connect people with different points of view and with varying levels of experience
Experienced in translating ideas into specific qualified and quantified action items. Ability to develop detailed plans with specific goals, priorities, timelines and budgets to drive ideas into products
- 10% travel required (when deemed safe to do so)
Pay & Benefits
WELLBEING AT SLEEP NUMBER, WITH SLEEP AT THE CENTER
Improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep starts with you. We strive to infuse wellbeing into all aspects of our culture championing your emotional, financial, career, community, and physical health.
By joining Team Sleep Number, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive wellbeing package including, but not limited to comprehensive health plan options, 401(k) Plan with discretionary company match, incentive eligibility paid time off and much more:
- A free Sleep Number 360® Smart Bed for team members, and additional product discounts for friends and family throughout the year.
- Emotional wellbeing resources to help you balance life, such as free access to therapy, family care concierge and discounted childcare.
- Financial support when you need it the most - paid parental leave, time to recover from an illness or injury, and saving for lifes expected & unexpected adventures.
- Opportunities for connection in and outside of work through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, and volunteerism in our communities.
- Career development supported by our tuition reimbursement program. and continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate roles.
Safety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting customers and team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local laws.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is Sleep Number’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities during the application process, consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting medical or religious documentation where applicable and permissible by law. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the selection process, including if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to access open roles here.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“We have the freedom of a start-up to explore new technology and methods, backed by a strong company like Sleep Number.”Abhishek, Director of Analytics