Workforce Planning AnalystApply
The role of the Workforce Planning Analyst is to provide workforce development strategies and solutions; to create workflow scenarios, processes, and documentation to ensure resource optimization; and to provide strategic recommendations to all partners associated with the development, implementation and use of workforce optimization systems.
- Creates, maintains and provides accurate forecasts and optimized schedules to effectively meet service level targets.
- Coordinates scheduling and adherence activities to ensure performance goals are met and maintains and modifies schedules.
- Consults with all levels of the organization to assess business performance needs.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements workforce continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provides analysis across varying levels of management and improves resource utilization and assigned support site performance.
- Provides cost-benefit analysis in support of company process improvement initiatives.
- Coordinates resources to resolve system/supplier issues and enhancement/upgrades to ensure optimal software performance
- Standardizes and documents workforce policies and usage of workforce optimization tools to provide partners with a centralized knowledge source.
- Provides partner and new hire training.
- Supports the department through expertise in workforce optimization tools and processes.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Four (4) years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years of experience utilizing workforce optimization tools and processes.
- Experience within a contact center environment is preferred.
- Experience with workforce optimization software (i.e. Aspect, Verint/Blue Pumpkin, IEX), and ACD technology (i.e. Avaya, Cisco) is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; capability to understand written and verbal instructions in English as well as demonstrate proficient ability to speak English
- Demonstrated work ethic; ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast paced environment; able to work under pressure and effectively manage stress
- Resiliency to embrace challenges and strive to find creative solutions
- Strong sense of teamwork and commitment to the larger organization
- Proven leadership and problem solving with an in-depth knowledge of the business practices and processes
- Exudes integrity within a professional environment
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access Databases, data entry, email, customer and order management software)
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
No other jobs are related to this one but you can stillView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative