Supervisor, Customer Relationship CenterApply
The Supervisor is a front line leader who guides and develops talent along with upholding the service strategy of their team. Core responsibilities include: Engaging and coaching talent on all service and performance deliverables, driving accountability and productivity, along with elevating the customer experience. Supervisor balances the workload, challenges the status quo, seeks out new ideas, identifies and drives growth. The Supervisor think creatively and cross-functionally and encourage others to do the same while playing a key role in executing Sleep Number’s vision and strategy of becoming an iconic customer experience brand.
- Leads team- guides, coaches, and develops team members focusing on effectiveness and efficiencies to optimize service levels and affect contact center culture.
- Direct daily activities including prioritizing of workloads, answering questions or concerns, assisting with escalated calls and setting expectations for processes and performance.
- Takes initiative and is accountable for driving their business and making advances that impact customer experience positively.
- Identify and share trends with key partners to understand root causes, benefits, costs and risks.
- Complete customer interactions and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Effectively complete core supervisory responsibilities (i.e. reviews, disciplinary action, recognition, hiring, on-boarding, etc.) in a thoughtful and timely manner
- Influence and monitor performance and provide constructive feedback
- Serve as a reference and communication expert for all policies, promotions and products and meets with team regularly to review week events, stats, and relevant business information.
- Identify system/process changes needed; support change management of new systems/processes
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 2-3 years supervisory experience required, or internal equivalent
- 3-5 years customer service experience required
- High School Diploma / GED required; BS/BA preferred
- Strong leadership, coaching, team building and people development skills
- Dynamic and engaging communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to gauge and adjust to the audience
- Demonstrated moxie to respond appropriately and professionally to customers, colleagues and direct reports
- Driven to motivate, develop and coach direct reports through disciplinary issues, as well as developmental opportunities while providing positive encouragement
- Evident work ethic; ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast paced environment; able to work under pressure and effectively manage stress
- Resiliency to embrace challenges and strive to find creative solutions
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (data entry, email, customer and order management software)
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative