Innovative Solutions ProfessionalApply
The Innovative Solutions Professional is a customer and brand advocate that primarily supports customers with the technology & software of the Sleep Number products through education and troubleshooting. They serve as the front line support for all the post-sale customer experience concerns in regards to Sleep Number’s newest and most innovative product and technology launches. They are responsible for resolving customer needs via phone (questions, concerns, product issues, etc.), engaging the customer and confidently recommending a resolution within the span of Sleep Number's process, while providing individualized solutions that WOW.
- Serve as an expert for Sleep Number owners with their innovative products by answering technology-related product questions, diagnosing and resolving specific product concerns
- Effectively gather information and problem solve to determine the proper resolution
- Focuses on creating WOW experiences by listening to concerns and providing complete resolution for customers using proven solutions
- Collaborate with experts as appropriate to reach resolution for customer situations that are not captured in standard documentation
- Support customers in testing phases where all processes/procedures may not yet be determined
- Document specific and accurate customer information, product codes and resolution notes into any system of record and designated software. Consistently keep accurate records of all completed service activity.
- Provide support to the rest of the relationship center and answer contacts from other queues as needed
- 1-2 years technical support in a call center environment required
- Additional call center experience preferred
- Customer mobile app support experience preferred
- Knowledge or aptitude to learn how home networks and connected devices work in a customer’s home environment
- Flexibility to adapt and thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing call center environment
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (data entry, email, consumer apps, customer and order management software)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; capability to understand written and verbal instructions in English as well as demonstrate proficient ability to speak English
- Ability to provide a WOW experience to owners by making them feel understood and valued
- Enthused about servicing Sleep Number owners and dedicated to finding individualized resolutions using active listening skills & empathy
- Desire to be on a team and foster positive relationships with the Sleep Number family
- Talent to maintain proper phone etiquette, demonstrate patience, exude empathy and consistently strive for a positive attitude in order to facilitate calm and productive conversations with customers
- Flexibility & reliability to work schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative